Neo immediately stopped his movements when Venion said that.

Step!

Venion stepped on Calvin's left wrist which was already weak and couldn't move.

"This is how you subjugate others. The Marquis wants you to lose your empathy like me. Now tell me, how many fingernails do you want me to remove? Zero is not an answer."

Calvin gritted his teeth at that.

"Say it quickly or I'll pull out all your nails."

Venion stomped on Calvin's wrist harder.

"O, one..."

Calvin replies because Venion is a monster with no empathy in his eyes.  He will not hesitate to do as he says.

Venion grabbed Calvin's pinky fingernail and pulled it out effortlessly.

"Ugh..."

Calvin didn't even have the energy to scream anymore.

"Make sure the Marquis doesn't know this or your place will be replaced. Neo, give him a potion."

Neo throws a potion bottle at Calvin and follows Venion as he walks.

Calvin clutched the potion bottle, annoyed.  That's because Venion wasn't wrong.

Marquis, that bastard just wants him to replace his best toy.

'I'll kill him after I being the new lord!'

Calvin bites his lips cause of the anger.

.
.
.

"Young master, there is blood on your hands."

Neo says that and looks like he wants to wipe it with a handkerchief.  Venion looks at his hand which only has a small amount of blood on it as Neo has blood all over his body.

"......You should take a bath."

Venion still gives his hand to Neo.

"I'm like this because of your orders too! Don't be so cruel!"

Neo held Venion's shivering hand.  Not because of fear, but the feeling of pleasure when seeing the blood and tortured people return.

The feeling that Venion was trying to shake off.  It's a trait instilled in a petty villain character like him.

The sadistic nature within him struggled even though his face was still deadpan and unconcerned.

Neo knows that and hugs Venion.

"Relax young master, I'm here for you. No one will hurt you and I won't let you become a crazy psychopath ever again."

Venion doesn't respond when he lets Neo hug him.

'Ahh... I want to touch him more.'

Neo stroked Venion's head and Venion lifted his face.  He knew what Neo wanted.

Holding back is something hard to do.

Seeing Venion who was the first to take the initiative, Neo immediately kissed Venion greedily until his back hit the wall.

"Munch... Muah... Unm..."

The sound of kissing filled Venion's ears.  He didn't prevent Neo's actions only thinking it was just a reward after Neo listened to his directions like a good dog.

"......"

Cage who caught them kissing again, stood still, stiff and unable to move.

It was true that Venion had been acting strange lately, but, she didn't know that Venion, liked men.