I Will Not Break!

I Will not bow..

I Will not break..

I Will shut the world away.. I Will not fall! I Will not fade! I WILL TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY!..

[[/Vincents POV \]]

As Scotts sleeping body Rose and lowered in his chest, I Heard an Animal scream from near by. I Quickly exited the cave, And followed the screams to a..

A Human.

Being attacked.. By a WOLF.

"God damnit chris.." I Mumbled under my breath, I Slowly turned away, For i showed no empathy for THIS Human, Only scott.

"Jesus CHRIST! GET IT OFF!" The human screamed continuously, All i could do was sigh.

Yet at one point.. I Worried for that human.

I Bolted out from the bushes, Laying low though to keep steady and Away from Chris's sharp teeth. I Attacked Chris, Almost like a Humanoid tackle.. Catching a glimpse of the humans..

No.. the MONSTERS.. Face. It wasn't a face though, It was a mask. A Blue mask, With.. Black liquid or even Substance oozing from the abyss sockets. Black hoodie, Dirty and long jeans, Red Jordan's.[/MICHAEL JORDANS, YES, COMMENCE THE LOVE IN COMMENTS/] 'Wait, How do I know that..?' I Hissed loudly at Chris's face, getting a whimper from him while I coiled around him. I Squeezed tightly, But not enough To kill him. The 'Human' Stayed in place, Head cocked to the side. I Glanced at the 'Human' As it rose, VERY Tall, Like 4'11- 5'2. I Noticed the Rough and Spiked hair, So it would be a male. "Run.. Or do you want to be my Ssssnack?" The Boy almost Sprung when I Said that, But ran away.. FARTHER Into the forest.

"What did that male plan here? He's going too far.." I Hissed out loud, And let go of Chris as he ran off. I Decided to follow him, Flicking my tongue for Any near prey just incase. I Picked up his scent, 'So.. Bloody and thick..' It was Bloody, And a thick Scent. I Came upon him, Laying down in.. 'Oh god! is he Dead?!' I Rushed over to the Male's body, I Gently touched his arm. 'So warm.. Then why is he laying in blood..?' I Looked up, And noticed a House, The door wide open with Another dead person inside, Their Kidney area ripped up. 'Did HE Do this..?'

I looked at the dead body inside the house one more time, And back to the Masked one laying down, But noticed a KIDNEY In his hand.

"He's a Murder, Obviously.."