Wont this be fun

//Just saying guys, This will be a LONG Chapter since i haven't updated for a long time!~ NO HATING, PEEPS.//

[[VINCENTS POV]]

The male started to cry as tears streamed down his face. I Hissed, Baring my fangs once again. He looked down Sadly, I Slightly loosen my grip on Him as he notices. He wriggles around in my grasp, Failing to break free. "Don't worry... You wont be here for Long." He gasped and tears ran down his face again. I Heard a whisper from him about freedom. "trying to Esssscape me?" He uttered a small noise i Didn't quite understand or hear. "P-please.. Let.. M-Me go..." I Smirked at him again. "No.. But, What'sssss Your name..?" He hesitated before answering me "..S-Scott.." "Ah.. Ssso.. 'Sscot' You do know.. I Am one of the Mossst Dangerousss Animals here.. Correct? I Am concidered a Monsster.." I Slightly trailed off with my sentence, I Was a bit upset for being a lonely monster on my own with no one to quite talk to. "S-So you're.. Mainly alone?" I Frowned and loosened my grip a lot more. Noticing him reaching for his pocket, I Instantly Hissed getting a gasp out of him. I Tightened around him much more than last time, His breathing speeding up. I Heard a snap from his leg and he Screamed in pain. I Put my hand over his mouth and smirked. "Aww.. Sscott your hurt.. Ha.." He frowned, Silently crying and i loosened a bit. "D-Don't.. K-Kill me... I-I Can stay here. W-With you.." I Widened my eyes a little "With ME? I'm a Monssster, Sscott.. You're a brave human for Ssstepping up to me..." I Let go of him and put him down safely. "O-oh.. Thanks.." "I'll bring you to my Cave.. If that Helpss." He nodded up to me as he Slowly got up and limped around, But fell. I Catched him to help him up, And I Slowly picked him up bridal style as his face started to heat up like the Sun. He was.. a Little cute, His hair surely matched his personality, And he wasn't as Scared of me anymore. I'm guessing.. We were now friends, I Suppose. I Was a little Concerned that he would try to escape during the night as i Slept, But I Would eventually find him of course. Heh.. in this place, He wouldn't get so far as he thought he would.

When we made it to my cave, I Pushed him in but wrapped the tip of my tail around his hurt leg and held him a little close to me for support for him to walk. He slowly walked along beside me, Careful of every step he would make. I Let hims Slide down the wall to a small spot of The cave. "You Ssshould be fine Until the morning.. And don't try to Esscape, or you could be Eaten.. or Worssse, Eaten by OTHER monsterss.." He whimper "My name.. Iss Vincent.. NOT Ssnake man. That'ss a Stupid name.." He smiled, And closed his eyes. His breathing slowed and his Body temperature was warmed up at me and Layed down on the cold, Rough ground. I Felt a bit sad for him.. So i coiled myself around him, but not to hurt him. He flinched as my cold skin was against his fragile, And smooth Skin.

"Good night Ssscot.." "Oh.. I N-Never got Your name.. Snake man." I heard a
little giggle from him, So i growled in response to him. His breathing had slowly stopped and his body temperature was warm. It felt nice to me as i started to fall asleep on his sleeping figure, trying to put my arms and head into a comfortable position to sleep in As i soon found it... "Good night, Sscott."