My Own Discovery

I was Just looking around, Just for something to snack on, When i suddenly heard someone walking near.. I Stopped in my tracks as I heard something snap. I flicked my forked snake tongue in search of the prey, And found that the Prey I spotted was a Human. 'A human..? In my territory? How rude..' I hissed loudly at the humans shadow peering from the trees as it walked nearer. I Raised my tail up, And as soon as i saw a hand, I Hissed at it. I Saw it jumped back, But showed itself. I Was hidden well among the tree's Around me. The human had A Scared facial expression. I narrowed my eyes at it in the dim light of the Moon as I noticed It a white male, With a Messager bag around his shoulder, over some baggy clothes. They were quite rugged, But clean. His shoes, Well.. They were Boots. He has a bit of spiky hair and a lantern in his hand, And, With maps of some kind in the messager bag on his bag, or just some Papers. I Didn't know much of humans now, All i know is they loved to have Power and showed no Mercy anymore With new weapons. "What was that.. Who's there?!" His voice was Shaky and scared.

"Hello... lunch." I Grinned. He gulped. I hissed again, And Slithers into his view. He jumped, Obviously Scared as i wrapped around him. I Coiled myself around him. Unaware of his next move, I Studied his face. I Stared into his Ocean like eyes.. it seemed like forever until he screamed, But i covered his mouth with my hand. I Opened my mouth to protest to him to Shush, But he bit my hand. I Hissed and Bared my fangs in his face, making him cry. I let go of his mouth. "You Ssshouldn't even BE here.. I Don't Like Humanss In my Territory."