Chapter 17

When i had awoken, my head was banging, like drums were in my ears, as they rang.

But i soon realised where i was. I wasnt in my own room anymore.

I was in his.

In his bed, his soft white sheets. Pillow made from duck feathers, and a warm fire was on 6 foot away to keep me warm. I hated him and his lovely lifestyle. I wasnt wearing my normal skin tight outfit like the others, i was wearing a very short pyjama dress, that barely covered anything. It was read and felt like silk. It was silk.

"Ah your awake!" He walked into the room, supposidly checking up on me.

"Stay away from me." I whispered. Loud enough that he could hear me as he closed the door behind him.

"Please." He said walking over before sitting down on the side of the bed next to me.

"What happened?" I asked rubbing my itchy forehead.

"You collapsed." He said. He was wearing a bathrobe, red and black pattern. The pattern looked similar to wall paper. His hair was brushed back and his face looked pale but soft. He had just shaved.

"I came straight to you when i heard the news, i insisted you will stay here for the rest of your stay." He said stroking my right cheek with the back of his hand.

I sat up. "Im not staying here, im going to my room." I said before trying to get out. But he easily pushed me back down onto the bed by my shoulders.

"Now now, Alexia, you cant go anywhere. Your room is non existent." He was now lying on top of me.

He was so close to my face, i could nearly taste his fresh breath in mine.

"What do you mean?" I whispered, we both were whispering at this point. It wasnt like anyone could hear us anyway.

"Your room is gone. Your belongings are in that cupboard." He pointed to the brown oak cabinet 4 feet away from the bed, which i only realised was there when he pointed.

It was quiet for a moment, until i felt a sudden cold hand rise between my legs. It was him.

I soon kicked him off me and was of the bed nearly across the other side of the room, i was quick.

Who does he think he is? Touching my like that. He cant just trap me here, in this room.

A room which wasnt like the rest.

It was red and drowned in clothes that looked like they were from different countries. Candles were lit, i hadnt seen candles for weeks, nor had i seen a proper bed, nor had i seen anything that was in this room before i had came in here.

It wasnt the White Room, and even though i hated this place.

I started to enjoy the colour white.

Ronan

I had suddenly regretted what i just done, Alexia had gone from one colour to another, growing paler and paler as she stood frightened at the other end of the room.

What was i doing?

I was scaring her away, i dont mean to. But she is rather beautiful. Pure and clean.

I stood up and started making the bed, covering what i had just done. I cleared my throat. But as i took one step towards her she would flinch, and i could hear her whispering something.

The only thing to make this any better was to hide in the bathroom and hope she will forget by the time i get out.

Im sorry that this update was short, most of my updates are. Which im sorry for. I will update soon, when my parents lay of me about revision. So i hope you enjoy this chapter. Im sorry that its only tiny.