Rumor Or Reality?

Start from the beginning

Beera: Listen Listen Listen Chhoti..... He is a changed man now..... I have been keeping an eye on him..... He just wanted to clear few things out with you.... That's it..... And he was going to be in LA as well.... So I thought.....(cut off by Avneet)

Avneet: To double cross me .??? Beera I thought you had my back...! You know I hate him! After what he did..... But now.... I have to meet him... Why.??? Cz my own Beera gave him the permission.... MY. OWN. BEERA.....

Beera: Haayo Rabba..!! Chhoti shaant..... Gusse naal phat jaana hai tennu....... Chill kar.... And go and meet him... you will feel better.....

Avneet: You will have to face consequences Beera.... I am gonna tell her.....

(There was a pause from Beera's side...... And he practically begged her...)

Beera: Neet..... Neet..... Na....... Don't..! Not Laddu yaar.!!! She will kill me if she comes to know I did something like this...... Yaar ek baar mil to le..... If anything.... I will make sure you won't see him again...... But.... For now...... hold on to your thought of involving Laddu here please.......

(Avneet chuckled......)

Avneet: The only one who can scare the shit out of you is her.......

Beera: Ha ha ha.... Very funny...... Her innocent face is what deceive people and make them think she is very innocent.!!! Only I know what kind of a Devil she is.!!!

Avneet: Good for you.! Only she can tame you..... Anyway I gotta go... Seems like he sent me an address I have to go to.....

Beera: Just stay calm and talk to him..... That will really help you and him both.....

Avneet: I am not gonna expect anything from this meet of ours..... Let's hope he don't mess up..... like he did years ago.....

Beera: He won't.... I can assure you that.....

Avneet: Not in my wildest dream I ever imagined that you will say something like this for him..... What has world come to.....

Beera: Chal Oye..... Drama...... Go now.... And remember..... Try and be a good listener....

Avneet: Fine fine FINE..... I didn't know you were his lawyer...... Bye... (she disconnected the call and sighed....... )

(She looked at the address that he sent..... )

Avneet: Wow.! He selected cafe facing beach.!!! I hate it that he knows me this well....

(She got ready and left for the cafe..........

She reached the cafe and as soon as she asked at the reception was lead to the back of the cafe where there was a table booked for them but she couldn't see him..... Well she arrived 10 minutes late and he still hasn't arrived.!!!
She just walked to the table and stood by the railing soaking in the beautiful view of the sea in front of her....
It was very calming atmosphere.....