15. Upside down

Začít od začátku

Jimin must have swallowed it all as there were only his saliva strings all over Jungkook's d* when he pulled out, licking his swollen lips glancing up, their gazes locking and Jungkook believed he had died.

"I... have to go," he stuttered leaning down, reaching his pants and underwear pulling it up.

"Jungkookie," whispered Jimin but he wasn't listening collecting his clothes dressing up quickly then running into the hall, tying his shoes.

"At least speak to me," muttered Jimin, his eyes hurt.

"Goodnight," whispered Jungkook unsure how to say bye so he just waved awkwardly before storming out of the apartment trembling so hard his legs were barely carrying him.

He reached the elevator leaning against its wall bursting out into tears, he was so messed up. How could Jimin just... what take his d* into his mouth and...

Jungkook rubbed his face trying to find a wobbly way out of the building to remember which bus to take back to his home or how to take a bus at all. He has definitely forgotten to buy the ticket, but it didn't matter, nothing mattered.

The door cracked, how carefully he was trying to open it it still gave out a sound. The switched on light hit his face so Jungkook blinked blinded for a second.

"Mum!" He gasped seeing her standing there wearing a bathrobe over her pajama, her face puffy as of she had been crying.

"What time is it," she pointed at the yellow clock in the hall he has chosen out years ago as a Christmas present for her.

"I don't know..." whispered Jungkook. "1:46 am."

"Where have you been? I have called Taehyung's mum. Taehyung has said he hasn't seen you today."

Jungkook's heart began to pound madly, the images of Jimin giving soft oral pleasure to him walking up in his mind.

"With... someone..." he stuttered.

She looked from his face down his neck and her eyes widened.

"Is that? Are those hickeys?" She asked.

"I... don't... know," Jungkook was barely able to breath or to function, didn't she know that it has been the damn first time in his life when someone has touched him like that, and not just someone, Park Jimin, the love of his life.

"What do you mean you don't know! Are you sleeping with someone! Are you crazy! You're barely sixteen!" Tears were storming down her face while she was shouting so loudly some doors upstairs opened.

"Mum! Mum! What happened!" Yoongi has reached her first, there were dad and Hobi running down the stairs.

"He's coming back in the middle of the night with hickeys! What is he thinking! What if he makes someone pregnant! He will ruin his whole future!" She was sobbing when Yoongi was hugging her caressing over her back begging her to calm down.

"Son look what you've done. You made your mother cry," dad's tone was really serious.
Jungkook was quiet facing his shoes, hoping to hide inside his room. He was already so messed up from what Jimin did to him he didn't need all of that drama.

"Jungkook, just... go to your room," dad looked at him with anger so he sprinted upstairs hearing mum still crying and Yoongi trying to calm down the situation.

Hobi's judging gaze lingered on him but he ignored sprinting down the corridor falling into his room to close the door firmly.

His head was buzzing from all the emotions tearing his insides into pieces. What will he tell his parents, definitely not the truth. Will he be grounded, will they hate him forever. Didn't he have the right to grow up, experience kisses and stuff. His face was burning, Jimin's touches like glued to his skin. He wished to take a shower, rediscover his body after what has happened, but he was afraid to leave the room.

Long minutes we're passing and no one was coming upstairs so he took the jacket and boots off then sat found his pajama and fresh boxers to change quickly.

It felt like foreign skin, Jimin's taste in his mouth, the warmth of his lips there still present. Will Jimin hate him for leaving like that? Yet he couldn't stay.

Jungkook sighed curling up in bed hugging a pillow trying his best to survive that strange state. He missed Jimin, wished to see him again, feel his palm closing on his hand like in the restaurant.

"Can I?" Yoongi's low voice filled the darkness of the room.

Thank you so much for your love and I'm sorry for posting late

Thank you so much for your love and I'm sorry for posting late. What do you think about what Jimin has done and the reaction of Jungkook's parents? What will happen now? Will he tell Yoongi?

Much <3