"He figured out?" she cut him off.
He looked down.
"You told him?" she asked.
"He came to our house the other day. He was extremely drunk and hurt. He said he still had hope that you and Niall will get divorced and you go back to him. I had to tell him so he lets you go"
She sighed heavily.

"Don't worry about him now. It's your wedding. Focus on that." Harry told her.
She nodded and he hugged her.
"I'm right here" he said into the hug.
"I know" she said.
He let go of her and walked out of the room.

Niall was alone in the room that another knock made him turn around.
"Your majesty?" Liam entered.
"Come in" King Horan smiled at him.
"Just came to check on you. Make sure everything is alright" Liam said smiling.
"Everything is perfectly fine"
"Happy to hear that"
King Horan patted his back.

"The place is secured and everything is set. You can go in just a few minutes" Liam said.
"Thank you for arranging this in such short notice"
"Don't mention it. I will do anything for you and her majesty the queen"
"I'm glad I found you Liam" Niall said warming Liam's heart.

(Flashback to 1966)

Newly King Horan was walking around the town. He still hadn't chosen the leader of the guards.

"HELP!"

King Horan's head snapped toward the scream. Three men holding a pocket knife were trying to mug the woman. Out of nowhere a man came to her rescue. He single handedly knocked all the three men by performing some heavy martial arts skills.

He passed the woman's purse back and she immediately began thanking him.
"How can I repay you?" she asked through her tears.
"No need to"
"But you saved me"
"I helped and protected you" he replied.
The woman thanked him one more time and left.

King Horan witnessed everything. He walked toward him.
"Your majesty" the man bowed.
"What's your name?" King Horan asked.
"Liam Payne"
And that's how he ended up being the leader of the guards.

(Present time)

"I'll go and check on the queen" Liam said.
King Horan nodded at him, and he left.
Few seconds later, he knocked and entered the room where Hannah was waiting.

"Guard Payne" Hannah smiled at him.
"Just wanted to check on you, your majesty" he smiled entering.

"Everything is perfectly fine"

"Funny how both you and his majesty responded with the same exact words."
Hannah blushed and looked down.
"Listen .. uh .. We kinda started .. well. We didn't have a good start" Liam stammered.
"I guess what I'm trying to say is .. I'm sorry for how I acted in the beginning" he apologized.
She smiled lightly remembering that day as if it was yesterday.

"The king has been patient with you but I can see the disappointment and the sadness in his face. So if you want Louis to live his life, tomorrow night open the door for the king" Liam threatened.

She looked down. But she wasn't ready to open the door.

"You open the door for him, I'll give Louis a job and support him financially. His life will change and he becomes successful in life." Liam negotiated.

She looked at him thinking.

"You have twenty four hours to think" he said and exited her room.

"It's okay" she said softly.
"You are one special girl and I can see why the two men have been fighting over you" Liam said.
"And you are one special guard. I can see why you are the king's favorite" she said causing him to smile.

Liam checked his watch.
"It's time for the ceremony. I will be outside" he said.
She nodded and he left the room.
She once again faced the mirror. She took a deep breath and faced the door waiting for her father to come and get her.
Few seconds later Jeff entered the room.

"Ready?" he asked offering his hand.
She let out one last deep breath and nodded.
"Ready" she hooked her arm with him and exited the room.

The music played causing Niall to look up. And once he did his heart stopped beating for a minute. His eyes had sparkled in them due to how beautiful Hannah looked. A smile sat on his face watching his angel walking toward him. Few more steps and she was in front of him. He swallowed hard and offered his hand. Jeff gave Hannah away to Niall and sat back down. Hannah smiled holding Niall's hand.
"You have no idea how lucky I am to have you" he whispered to her.
She smiled at his words.

"You are indescribable Hannah"

*****
A/N
Well the reason that it took so long for me to publish this chapter is because I had written it one time but didn't like the result so I started rewriting the whole chapter which caused me to face a huge writer block😅 But I am finally back on track✌️

While writing this chapter I was like both my characters and readers deserve a happy and a calm chapter after all this drama .. So hope you enjoyed it😁✌️