He getting out of the changing room saw yibo was looking at mirror wearing Blue-black suit. His bo-di looked very gorgeous in that. He smiled to himself looking at yibo and he himself didn't know when he was exactly standing behind yibo and suddenly those words slipped from his mouth. "you are beautiful".

Yibo suddenly when heard an deep and smooth voice of his husband starlated at first as he can feel his husband's warmth behind him very close yibo closed his eyes to steady his heartbeats he knows his husband definitely spoke those words out of co...

Yibo suddenly when heard an deep and smooth voice of his husband starlated at first as he can feel his husband's warmth behind him very close yibo closed his eyes to steady his heartbeats he knows his husband definitely spoke those words out of context but still he slowly turned back and looked at his husband's eyes to find if he really meant those words as he asked confused "huh?"

Xiao zhan just starred at yibo for a while as getting details of his husband's beautiful face he never ever watched it carefully and now he understood his husband's eatheral beauty. But suddenly he stepped back at the realization what he is doing and what he is thinking he cleared is throat and immediately spoke "a-ah I mean you look nice."

Yibo noded with a smile as he come closer to Xiao zhan touched the collor of suit intended to fix it as Xiao zhan was starlated by the sudden action but he was silent watching yibo as yibo slowly come closer to Xiao zhan's ears and he spoke with a low whisper "gege looks so hot".

Xiao zhan's eyes widen at that his body went numb and he looked at yibo's eyes and for the first time he noticed something more there he saw yibo had a glow in his eyes as he watched Xiao zhan from top to bottom with a adoring gaze and Xiao zhan's heart felt like something hard hit his chest he felt very nervous as he immediately moved back he was very scared. As he immediately spoke "w-we should go".

Yibo mistook that action as a nervousness as he smiled internally and getting little bolder he hold Xiao zhan's hand and intertwined their fingers not giving Xiao zhan chance to protest as he spoke with a sweet smile " Let's go."

••

At 4pm.

The Wedding Altar Was beautifully decorated with all kinds of beautiful flowers making his beauty to look more shine.

So many people's are invited as the yangyang is now new CEO of his father's company

So many people's are invited as the yangyang is now new CEO of his father's company. He was quite famous in just few days for his work. As media, reporter's were also gathered and all big well known personalities also invited to wedding. Business partners, Relatives, also their college friends.