Chapter Thirty-Nine

Start from the beginning

McKenna sat up, rocking back to smile down at him as she shoved her hair out of her face. Loki groaned softly, his hands on her hips, his thumbs pressing gently into her as he said, "What is it, love?"

"I just like looking at you," she replied, tracing her forefinger around his left nipple. He groaned softly, low in his throat, his eyes swirling green. "My handsome god..."

He reached up to brush just the tips of his fingers down over the curve of her stomach, his eyes never leaving hers, and his smile widened as she caught her bottom lip between her teeth and fought to keep her eyes open. He wiggled his eyebrows and she felt a sudden flare of pressure where their bodies met, which sent a shiver racing through her.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" she asked, moving her fingertip ever more slowly about his nipple.

"Mmmm... come here, darling girl..."

"Nope."

He reached for her hands, but as he linked his fingers with hers, she leaned to press his hands into the bed, on either side of his head, His eyes blazed dark green as he whispered, "What're you doing, love?"

"I wish I knew magic," she whispered, her lips just brushing his. "I could bind your wrists the way you did mine that one time."

A seductive smile played at his lips. "Is that what you want, darling girl?"

A feeling of wicked daring shot through her. "It is."

His eyes seemed to go greener still and judging by the way he rose into her, he liked the idea as well. His body betrayed him so easily. "You don't need magic, my love," he murmured, his voice oddly husky. "You have me."

And with that, he wiggled his fingers and the same soft black cuffs he'd used on her appeared on the bed next to them. "Have your way with me, Midgardian," he whispered.

Fire shot through her as his hips rose just a bit to press into the apex of her thighs and she picked up the cuffs. He held her gaze as she stretched up and fastened one about his left wrist, and the other about his right, and she shivered as the tip of his tongue grazed the tip of her breast. "Loki... stop..."

"Never," came his heated whisper.

She pulled back to frown at him. "You won't magically free yourself, will you?"

He shook his head. "No. I'll surrender all control to you, darling girl. I'm yours, do with me what you will. I trust you." He made a show of trying to lift his hands, shaking his head as he said, "They have me pinned as they had you pinned, McKenna. I am all yours."

She leaned over to brush his lips with a soft kiss, her sense of daring growing sharper still. "Will you do one more thing for me?"

"My darling girl, I will do anything for you."

A hint of shyness swirled through her as she rocked back against him and he groaned softly. "What is it, McKenna? Tell me and it's yours, whatever it is."

"Could you... that is..." Her cheeks grew warm and the urge to fidget surged through her. She didn't want to sound completely stupid, but she was terrified he'd either laugh at her or worse, be freaked out. "I mean... would you... do you think...?"

"Don't get shy with me now, love. We've been together far too long for you to be afraid to tell me what you want to do to me."

She dragged in a deep breath as his eyes grew greener still, and before her courage completely fled, blurted, "Would you zap me a blindfold as well?"

His slow smile set fire to her blood. A flick of his fingers, and it appeared on the bed beside him. "As you wish, love."

She picked it up, running the soft cloth between her fingers. Then, before her nerve fled, she bent over to set it over his eyes. He lifted his head, whispering, "I love you, Midgardian..." as she fastened it.