MESSING WITH HIM

Hours had passed yet I still remained in my room. It was dead silent. The faint sound of Nicks giggling and singing could be heard from afar. It felt as if I was being taunted by it since he was rarely ever like this around me.

However It didn't stop the grin from creeping onto my face. This was the most progress I had ever made with him. He may not like me as much as he likes others but a least I now know he's attracted to me, and finds me funny. It's nice knowing he likes something about me.

The events from earlier today kept playing in my head: My desire to taunt and tease him resulted in my body moving on its own accord. Next thing I knew I was stood right in front of his gaming room door. I opened the door and his head snapped in my direction, a confused look on his face as he furrowed his eyebrows.

It was incredibly cute and made me fan girl internally. "Oh yeah I'm still there" Nick said into his mic looking a bit weary as I slowly walked towards him.

I pulled his chair back creating a gap between him and his desk. Kneeling before him, head in front of his crotch. Tilting my head, I stared at him. He smirked, whilst nodding his head at me as a sign to do what I wanted.

I nudged his dick with my nose nuzzling it. Often by the weekend played in the background as I continued teasing him. "F*ck I gotta go for a quick min" he said taking off his headset.

All of a sudden my hair was grabbed and head pulled back. He pulled down his pants, fisting my hair tightly with his other hand and forced his cock down my throat. "Ahhh" he moaned tilting his head back as he lifted my head up and forced it back down on his c0ck. Tears pooled my eyes as he started thrusting in and out of my mouth.

It continued like this for a couple of minutes till a warm liquid dripped down my throat. A loud groan left his mouth as his grip on my hair tightened. The warm tangy liquid filling my mouth. He slipped his dick out of my mouth which was now sore as fuck. My jaw now left open with cum dripping out as I looked up at him dead in the eye. Leaning towards my ear he whispered " leave now Y/N or you'll be punished"

"What if I want to be taught a lesson" I replied grinning cheekily. He smirked, shaking his head as he put his headset on. "I'm back" he said completely ignoring my presence. I took it as a sign to leave and got up massaging my jaw.

"FUCKING HELL MY JAW !!" I groaned on my way to his bedroom.

I'd decided to wait for him here since I wanted to talk (F*CK) him.

Comment & Vote

Please check out my other fanfiction on my profile:)