THE DISCOVERY

Determined I dashed for the door,  keys clanking against each other as I messily unlocked the door. Booting the door open I was met with silence. Used to the sound of Nick laughing while streaming with his friends it was an unusual aura. Setting the keys down I decided to go search for him.

Nick had recently become my roommate who moved in just under 9 months ago claiming he was looking for a quiet place to stay. Around others he was smiley and friendly but when alone with me sometimes gave a mysterious aura which didn't sit right with me. We were still pretty friendly with each other but I often got jealous seeing how he was with others compared to me.

Despite that I was awfully attracted to him with his 5'10 build, light brown hair, deep blue eyes and a beard which I loved. Not my usual type at all, but I couldn't help it. The moment we locked eyes I was hooked.

I was usually quite shy around people I liked but with him it was the opposite. With no filter around him, I had made many advances to him, low key flirting and asked him out a few times but they were all brushed off. Maybe my interest in him wasn't as obvious as I thought It was?

I wasn't used to rejection since men usually fell for me so I wasn't really sure what to do, still not understanding why I wanted to be with him when commitment clearly isn't my thing AT ALL. However there was a bit of hope in me encouraging me to keep trying. I'm still not sure if it's a genuine desire to get to know him or whether it's sexual attraction.

Lost in thought I walked to his room and barged in. My eyes widened as I took in the sight before me. Fast asleep Nick was rubbing his length through his boxers whilst playing with his n1pples.

I suddenly remember all the texts I received from him telling me not to come in while he's asleep. I never really thought much of it but now I knew what was really happening I was beyond shocked because he seemed a bit innocent and not like he'd be RUBBING HIMSELF IN HIS F*CK1NG SLEEP.

I quickly ran out and slammed the door shut. Breathing heavily, flustered by what I had seen. I placed my now flushed face in my palms and let out a scream of embarrassment. It must've been loud because after standing there for a minute to compose myself the door opened behind me. Turning around, there stood nick looking down on me.

Vote & Comment

Please check out my other Fan fiction on my profile:)