MESSING AROUND

"What did you see" Nick asked with a hint of raspiness in his voice.
"Nothing!!" I replied averting my eyes.
"Stop lying" he said pulling me into his room, and pinning me against his wall "you can't tell anyone what you just saw ok??"

He looked me dead in the eyes waiting for my reply, I didn't know how to tell him I quite liked what I saw without seeming like a perv. He continued to look me in the eyes, making me nervous, resulting in a nervous squeal leaving my mouth.

There was a moment of silence before Nick bust out laughing " F*ck1ng hell y/n you are something else" he said whilst giggling. One thing I loved was when I heard him laugh and giggle whilst streaming with his friends, and now finally being the one to make him smile like this made me fall for him 10x more.

"Sh1t" I said, head now in my palms due to embarrassment.
" y/n you're acting very weird, almost as if you enjoyed what you saw earlier" he replied whilst laughing jokingly. My head snapped up as I looked Nick in the eyes.

The chilled expression on his face soon turned into realization before smirking. He slipped his arms around my waist asking "is it ok if I do this?" I nodded my head, not being able to speak due to how flustered I was.

Nick then lifted me of the ground before placing me down on his bed. "Can I mess around with you?" he asked now looming over me.
"Please do" I replied lifting up my skirt with my fingers in my pants as a teased myself.

He pulled my hand out replacing my fingers with 2 of his own. Nicks long fingers teased my p*ssy as he slowly pushed them in and pulled them out. Soft whimpers left my mouth as he added another, curling and twisting them inside me.

Leaning towards my ear, his breath tickled my skin as he whispered "This is your punishment for disobeying my orders. Didn't I tell you not come in while I'm asleep?" I squirmed as he continued taunting my pussy while his other hand lifted my shirt up. He pulled down my strapless bra and started sucking on my br3asts, his hand now spreading my legs open.

I squirmed beneath him, breathless moans leaving my mouth. " If you cum without my permission I'll have to punish you" he said muffled, mouth stuffed with t1tty

"Wow" I said smirking "if you continue like this I'll have no choice but to peg you." Nick froze. Lifting up his head he looked me in the eyes, almost as if he was shocked by what I had just said.

He slipped his fingers out of my now soaking pussy and sucked the juices of them, staring at me dead in the eyes. Pulling up his boxers he got off me and left me. N1pples now swollen and pussy wet. My eyes followed him as he grabbed a shirt. "Sorry to leave you hanging but I remembered I have a stream planned soon with Dream" he said putting on his shirt as he walked out, closing the door behind him.

I sighed as I pulled up my bra and down my shirt. Dragging myself up I walked out and into my room falling face first on the bed . This was the most progress I'd made with Nick wand I wasn't letting another chance like this go.

"Wait a second" I said sitting up " HOW THE F*CK DID THE IDEA OF HIM BEING PEGGED REMIND HIM THAT HE HAD TO STREAM???!!"

Vote & Comment

Please check out my other fanfiction on my profile:)