Chapter 2-Phil's POV

Whelp. I bombed that. So much for first impressions.

Seriously, Phil? Just a stupid "hi"? As if that's going to get you a boyfriend.
He was adorable and tall and lanky... Was he even single? I'm surprised if he was. Those brown eyes deeper than hot cocoa and hair like Christopher Robin's. He was right out of a fairy tale. Well... He does play Prince Charming for a reason, I guess.

I didn't even know his name. But that's the thing. I wanted to know him. I wanted to know who he is. I wanted to know everything about him because he just seemed so lovely. He was great with the kids on his shift. What would he want with a guy like me? I would never deserve him...

After a moment of contemplation, I went to meet the little girls and boys waiting to see Prince Eric.

I wondered if Prince Charming wanted a little girl...
I have this obsession with The Lion King. I don't know why, I just really love lions. Anyway, if I had a little girl, I'd name her Nala, so she would be as strong as a lioness, and as fearless, because she would be a daughter of mine.

Enough fantasies.
I went to work.
• • •
Finally. On break.

It was steaming outside, I needed some water. I strode to one of the carts and asked for a bottle of water. I payed the guy at the register and as I was stepping back I felt someone behind me. Definitely taller than me.
I whipped my head around to see Prince Charming. My cheeks flustered even more, not just because of the heat.

It was then that I remembered characters have to stay in character, even when they're talking to each  other.

This would be interesting.
"Why hello again, my good Prince. What brings you to this fine, moving establishment from which to buy your beverages?" I asked. Oh god. This was embarrassing.

"Why hello, Prince Eric. I am too, wandering this very land to find somewhere that sells water. May I say, your princess is very lucky." Oh my gosh, were we flirting?

"Ah, yes, Ariel. She does have pretty eyes, but they are not nearly as sparkling and deep as yours. May I ask why she is lucky, my good sir?" Was this actually going somewhere?

"Well, your highness, because quite obviously you are quite a handsome man. In fact, I cordially invite you to Tony's, the Lady and the Tramp restaurant. Should you accept my invitation, I expect to see you at eight forty-five." He's asking me on a date?
I feel like my heart is going to explode.

"Thank you, my fine Prince. I shall accept your invitation to your cordial dinner, and I will be there at eight forty five. May I ask of your name?"

"That my friend, will be a secret. See you soon!" He walked away without buying a water, and the butterflies in my stomach stopped fluttering.

I looked at the guy at the register with a grin. "You could've asked him out regularly, you know," he stated.

"Nah, I really couldn't have. Thanks," I walked away, still smiling from ear to ear as I met the kids throughout my shift.