Chapter 1-Dan's POV

Another lousy day at work. Sometimes I wished I could be at home. That's the happiest place on earth. Not Disney World.

I kind of liked seeing the cute little girls dressed as princesses come running up to me with excitement, giggling as they dragged their parents to see Prince Charming. Yes, I'm Prince Charming. Shut up.

I wished I had a daughter. I really wished I had a daughter. I would take her to work with me every day and say that the whole park was her kingdom. I don't have a partner, though. I wish I did... In fact, I've had my eye on this dreamy guy who works here...

He played Prince Eric. He was kinda dreamy.

He's got eyes as blue as the sea from The Little Mermaid. When he laughs his whole face lights up and his eyes close when he's being genuine. He's tall, but not as tall as me, and he does this thing with his tongue when he smiles... I've been seeing him from afar when I walk across the park.

It was crazy, of course. I mean, I didn't even know his name. I didn't even know him, for that matter. What would he want to do with a six-foot tall, internet-obsessed 24 year old? I don't even know if he's gay.

But... I couldn't help but wish I knew him.

I grabbed my bag and headed out the door for my job. After thirty minutes of awful Orlando traffic, I came to my job, ready to clock in, when I saw him walking in. Prince Eric.

The room seemed even grabber than usual. It was like this light was around him, this absolute ray of sunshine that was in my presence. He held himself so confidently, and he was so... utterly gorgeous.

I froze up for a second that felt like an eternity, and I didn't know what to do. Because of a split second decision, I kept on walking towards where I clock in, but that's where he was going too.
Time for a fringe check. Was my hair okay? Did I have breakfast in my teeth? Oh my god, did I shower-?

I bumped into him.
Holy crap I am such a loser. What do I say-?

"Hi," he said with a smile. Wow, that was a cute smile. All teeth with a little tongue.

"Um... Hi--I, uh, I'm sorry..." Crap. I'm an idiot.

"It's cool," He replied. Did he blush? Holy crap, he blushed. "See you around?" he asked.

"Yeah!" That was too excited. Tone it down, Smiley. "Um, that's cool. Yeah, see you."

Whelp. I bombed that. So much for first impressions.