Winter's Reincarnation C1

Start from the beginning

The floor underneath Y/N's feat is ripped away as he falls through a portal.

~ Winter's Reincarnation ~

Y/N falls face first into a grassland. Y/N gets up after spitting out some grass that got in his mouth. He notices his once normal looking skin, now as white as snow. Y/N stares at it for a moment before trying to conjure a mirror made of ice. He couldn't make a perfect rectangle but at least he got it reflective enough to seem himself.

His once normal brown hair, now is white with blue-ish tips. The hazel eye color he once had now was replaced with a cool blue. His face now looked similar to Toshiro from Bleach. He didn't get the small body structure though he's still a respectable 5'2. He also has the shihakusho from bleach, but the black is replaced with a blue and it didn't have the weird white ribbon. There was also a blue scarf with permanent snowflakes on it.

He also noticed there was grimoire attached to his waist, there was also a staff strapped to his back as well.

(The grimoire and Staff. Just pretend the staff is made of wood.)

Y/N rubs his head thinking about what would happen if he showed the cover to someone

Y/N rubs his head thinking about what would happen if he showed the cover to someone. Either they would freak out, thinking that another kingdom has popped up or will try to take the grimoire from me to sell it or they will think it's fake, that last one being the most probable and the safest. He sighs before putting the grimoire back into its satchel, not paying much mind to it, because of being able to use magic without it anyways, from his show from earlier.

Y/N kinda recognizes the staff, trying to remember from where. After a few minutes he remembered a movie he used to watch. Think it was called Rise of Something? He shrugs before strapping the staff back onto his back.

Y/N looks around the area, looking for signs of human life. If there is none, that's both a bad sign and a good one. The good thing is if there aren't signs, then Y/N doesn't need to interact with people for a bit. The bad thing about no signs is that beasts or animals are more likely to be around the area. After looking around he doesn't find any obvious signs, only able to see obvious ones since he doesn't really have any real tracking experience.

Y/N sits down, finding some traces of humans with some footprints. He can't really tell if they're old or new, since again, he doesn't have any experience with this. He starts playing around with his magic types. From what he can gather his magic types are ice, snow, cold and weather magic with some limited water magic thrown in the mix. So after a few minutes of playing with the snow magic, making snow-men and objects. After 10-15 minutes he started to realize he could sense things through the snow he created.

After realizing that he started to create mounds of snow around the area. Sure enough, he could sense everything within 30 feet or 9.1 meters of that snow mound. [1] He decided to lay on one of the snow mounds feeling at peace within the snow.

He was so comfortable within the snow, he unfocused from the world around him even the sensing of the mounds was ignored. Letting someone sneak up on him. Someone with no magic, someone with muscles the size of watermelons... It's Asta if you don't have the brain to figure that out.

"COOL!"

Our main man Y/N jumps from the loud noise. Revealing his location.

"IS THIS YOUR MAGIC!?"

Y/N stares at Asta, processing his presence

Y/N stares at Asta, processing his presence. Why the hell is he here...? Is he on a mission...? Am I near Hage? So many questions go through his head, however his face remains blank.

As if a switch is flicked, Y/N is smiling at Asta, revealing his frankly freaky as hell whiter then white teeth. "Yep." [2]

"SO COOL! Could you do a spell for me!?"

"Sure. But first, please lower the voice, man. It's hurting my ears." That's a lie, he doesn't even think anything besides fire or heat can hurt his body... Maybe someone with spirit based magic. Eh... He'll think about this later. Asta nod's hurriedly saying, "Show me. Show me. Show me."

Y/N shakes his head before conjuring a large ball of snow. Then launching that snowball into the sky. "What was that supposed to do...?" Asta asks, not realizing the clouds in the sky grouping up. Y/N grins excitedly before saying to Asta. "Weather Magic: Snow day." His grimoire glows, unknown to him, gaining a new spell and then activating that spell. 

Y/N Mental Note: Saying spells is fucking cool.

Suddenly the entire area is covered in 3 inches of snow, it also started lightly snowing. The snow a pale white has a nice blue tint to it. 

"So coooool!"

Y/N grins, throwing a snowball in Asta's face

Y/N grins, throwing a snowball in Asta's face. "Ever heard of a Snowball Fight?" He says his grin getting wider.

This day would later go down in history as the greatest Snowball fight... And the most magical event to ever happen in the forsaken realm... after the demon fighting crap hundreds of years ago.

~ Winter's Reincarnation ~

Well, that's the first Chapter done and over... Fun fact: I make most of those images myself, it usually takes 20 minutes due to my frankly horrible drawing app or website in this case. The only thing I don't draw myself is the Asta images. I do hope you liked it. Please Comment, Vote, or whatever you want. I hope you have an incredibly spectacular day, this is Shijin Kama signing off.

Note: Please join my Patreon. I need money :3

[1] Think of a bowling lane or a cable car going in each direction, because that is how long both of them are.

[2] Archetypes are embodiments of a being, person or spirit. So if a normal person got the power, they would slowly become that person or have some of their traits, that's why he suddenly smiled even if he wouldn't have based on his personaility.

~ Disconnected to the Shijin Network ~