JUNGKOOK'S POV:

I ran out of that room and yelled out for everyone. "HYUNGS! HYUNGS!"
"Oh my fucking God. What happened to her?" Jin asked. "Y/n, sweetie?"
"Jake bit her."
"HE WHAT?!" They all shouted.
"Someone go get Hyunjin and the others. Now." Namjoon demanded. "Jimin, go get Yoenjun."
Jimin took off to find Yeonjun while Taehyung got everyone from outside. The boys came running in.
"Jake bit her?" Sunoo asked.
"That's not like him. Unless...." Ni-Ki stated.
"Unless what?" Namjoon asked.
"Unless he's being controlled again." Sunoo finished it.
"I mean maybe he's in the mood."
"The mood? The mood to what? Kill her?"
"No. The mood. You know...." Ni-Ki clasped his hands together indicating sexual behavior.
"What?" The guys were confused.
"He's talking about sexual tension."
"He's what? So sexually frustrated he bit Y/n?" Jungkook asked annoyed.
"I've seen this happen before." Sunghoon spoke.
"When the fuck did you get here? Nevermind that. When has this happened?"
"Jake is pretty strong. He's even stronger than me, especially when hormones come into play."
"Just get to the point." Jungkook irritatedly spoke.
"Jake was into this girl Nina before. She was one of our make up artist. One day she stopped coming. Everyone was clueless why. Only Jake and I knew."
"I remember Nina. She was nice." Sunoo spoke. "What ever did happen to her?"
"He killed her."
"WHAT?" We all questioned.
"He couldn't control his hormones anymore. One day they went out, when they came back from their date they were kissing, and he made his way to her neck, and bit her head clean off. He didn't mean to. He panicked afterwards. He was scared. He didn't know what to do or what would happen, so I helped him burn her body in the forest. He learned to live with the guilt. I helped him through it, and still do from time to time."
"Well what do we do?"
"Y/n/n needs her rest. Just give her some blood."
"And if you have anything she can siphon energy from give it to her." Yeonjun spoke.
The rest of the day went, and Y/n remained asleep. We took turns checking on her. The wolves kept their distance and so did the warlocks, except her brothers.
Namjoon stood up.
"Where are you going hyung?" I asked.
"To go check on her. You all go to sleep, I'll let everyone know how she's doing."
"I forgot to mention. She might wake up in the mood." Sunghoon added.
We all were hesitant, but stood up anyway and went for our rooms. It was already pretty late.

NAMJOON'S POV:

Everyone got to their room and I went to mine to check on Y/n. She was still sound asleep. I decided to go shower.

Y/N'S POV:

I woke to the muffled sound of the shower and that same scent that drove me nuts earlier. I dizzily got up and went for the restroom.
"Na-namjoon?" I spoke out.
"Y/n/n! What are you doing? You're going to end up tripping on something. Let's get you back to bed."
I shook my head. "No."
"No?"
I shook my head again. "Namjoon.... I want you."
"Huh? Y/n/n, you're not thinking straight."
"How can I went a scent like yours is driving me insane?"
"Maybe it's your pregnancy hormones."
"Should that make a difference?" He remained silent. "Come on, Joonie."
I kissed him. He didn't move at all, so I pulled away.
"Then maybe I chose the wrong room to sleep in. Sorry. Goodnight, Namjoon. I'll see yo-"
"Go wait on the bed for me."
"What?"
"Go wait on the bed for me, my queen. I'll be right there."
I walked over to the bed and waited for Namjoon to arrive. He eventually did with a towel wrapped around his waist. He didn't walk up to me until after he went to a drawer.
"You're just going to walk by me like that?"
I saw a devilish grin pastered on his face as he walked towards me. He had something shining in his hands.
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
He went straight for the nipples, licking them and sucking them, then a painful, slightly arousing, pinch
I spoke. "Say it. Say it again."
Namjoon bent down and as he rammed himself inside me, he whispered, "My queen."
He sent shivers throughout my body. As my scream got cut in half by a hand, I looked up at him. He was saying "tsk tsk" with his finger.
"We don't need anyone knowing what we're doing at 3 AM, do we?" His teasing tone drove me crazy.
As if we had to tell anyone. I'm sure everyone who can smell us knew what we were doing right now, but what drove me over the top was when he licked my ear afterwards. He didn't stop there. He sat up, grabbed the chain of the nipple clamps, tugged a little making me moan, then put the ring at the end of the chain in his mouth, tugged a little harder, making me wimper, choked me with his left hand while pushing my head upward, all while pounding me and using his right hand to play with my clit. I was over the top of the moon insane, utterly in so much pleasure. My eyes rolled back. I grabbed onto his left arm and dug my nails into him. There was nothing but lust at this moment. I wanted every dirty thought to happen all with this one man. His sweat dripping on me made it all so much more hotter.
"Na-namjoon. *gasping for air* Namjoon, I think I'm- *another gasp* I think I'm gonna-"
"Don't worry me too. Just hold on a little longer."
"No, I- *gasp* I can't. *gasp* I'm so close. I'm gonna- *gasp*"
Namjoon stopped thrusting and his right hand came to a halt. Which made my almost ejaculation hide away, and that kind of made me sad. He removed the nipple clamps slowly, then licked both nipples just as slow, almost like making love to them. Every now and then I'll thrust or move my butt in a circle. When he got to my right nipple he reached over and grabbed something. I was too busy enjoying his tongue on my skin to see what it was. All of a sudden there was a *vrrrrrrrrrr* sound being heard. Namjoon sat up again and got the wand and put in on his pelvis region, making his dick vibrate inside me. But everytime he decided he wanted to thrust, the wand would touch my clit making me go insane. Which only made him want to thrust harder. Me cumming didn't stop him, but the moment I squinted he turned off the toy and pulled out making me cut it short. He then picked me up by my ass, making me feel a little contorted and unable to breathe. We basically did 69 standing up. His dick to my mouth making it extremely difficult to breathe. My pussy to his mouth and my ass to his nose. He started moving his hips forward and backward while he started to thoroughly enjoy eating me out. His moans vibrated on me. He held onto me with his left arm, and his left hand played with my asshole. Namjoon then started to enter his long index and middle finger into my pussy making me gasp. As well as slowly entering my ass with his thumb, and my gasping just made it easier for him. He started moving them, and occasionally he'd spit on the regions making it easier for his fingers to slid in and out of me. Every now and then, he would stop holding onto me and play with my nipples. He started thrusting harder making me cum over and over again.
"Come on. I know you have more in you." He said as he finger fucked me with more power and sucking on my clit.
"Come on. Come on." He spoke again after a while.
He plucked out his thumb and went full speed thrusting inside me. If I could of screamed I would of. I squirted again.
"Oh, yes!" He exclaimed licked me all up. "I'm still not done with you."
He threw me back on the bed.
"What the fuck do you mean you're not done yet?" Was all I could think.
Namjoon went back to choking me, fucking me and massaging me. My body was beyond going insane for him. He was going as hard, fast and rough in every aspect right now. I couldn't keep up anymore. Lucky for me this was the last round.
"Namjoon, please."
"I'm almost ready."
"I can't hold on anymore."
"That's okay, baby." He spoke in a sweet tone. "Marry me."
There was no question. It was like a demand really. As soon as he released my throat and caressed my body, I squirted everywhere as i yelled out, "YES!". It was so much. Right when I was about to scream, Namjoon covered my mouth again. He stayed there rubbing my clit until I stopped, and at the same time he finished. He too had came a lot. It was simply oozing out of me.
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
After catching his breath, Namjoon lifted me up grabbed the blanket that was on the floor, wrapped us up in it, and carried me to a guest bedroom; where we spent the rest of the morning until we knocked out.