"We keep it locked regularly. The only time it's ever unlocked is if we are in it, which is unlikely to take place until all this is figured out."

"Are there any security measures in there I should know about? Windows? Cameras? Balcony's?" The explanation wasn't satisfying Shiloh's curiosity, but if they wouldn't let him see then he wouldn't push it. He would respect their privacy.

"There is a balcony with double doors, but they are kept locked and are connected to the alarm system along with the rest of the doors and windows."

"May I check?" Shiloh unconsciously tilted his head to the side, the action tugging on something primal within the men that they were quick to ignore. The men stared at each other, a silent conversation passing between them before Malin released a sigh of exhaustion, but before he could say anything Shiloh was quick to backtrack, "If you don't that's fine. I can check things out through the system and from outside. Just because I'm here doesn't mean you need to lose all your privacy."

"Let's leave it alone for now. If it becomes a problem or a concern, we can deal with it then."

Shiloh nodded at them with a gentle smile.

"That's completely okay, but I do need to ask, how you two want to do this? You're already very different than my previous clients who were content with me standing in the corner and being invisible. You two are the opposites. I apologize, but I'm not sure where that leaves boundaries." Shiloh tensed his body in order not to fidget nervously. He was out of his element with this side of things. He was used to getting through assignments silently and with little interaction, but these two want to be... friends...

"You're a guest in our house with a job, Shiloh, but we also want you to have some time for yourself. Feel free to eat meals with us or watch TV with us, whatever you like. We'll be sure to communicate to you if something private is taking place. You were told we are a couple right?" Shiloh nodded in response, "Does that bother you?"

"Of course not. You have every right to love who you want to love." Shiloh stated it with such conviction that both Malin and Rhett couldn't help but grin. This man was nothing like his father's nor his brothers and as much as they ran a good company, the two couldn't be happier with that fact.

"Good. Now I'm going to order some takeout while Rhett shows you to your room. Any allergies we should know about?" Malin was already pulling out his phone.

"No sir, I'm not picky either." Shiloh was gathering his items, missing the silent glance between the couple, before following Rhett down the hallway.

Shiloh was surprised by the room and unknown to him his expression said it all, whether it was because the men could read him that well or his walls were dropping with this new treatment Rhett was unsure, but with each passing minute, he was finding it easier to read the bodyguard.

Shiloh looked at the large soft looking bed, the desk tucked into the corner, peaked behind the current that overlooked the stables. He had been in here earlier but hadn't fully taken in the room. He looked for dangers and potential problems and moved on, nothing more nothing less.

"Feel free to do whatever you like with the space. Bathroom is the room to your right and our bedroom is the room at the end of the hall to the left. If you need anything at all feel free to come get one of us. If we're not in there then chances are we're in the office across the hall or in the stables." Shiloh nodded along to Rhett's explanation, not commenting on any of it. He was curious about the stables having only ever been around a couple of dogs. "Well go ahead and get unpacked, one of us will grab you for dinner." Rhett spun on his heel and closed the door behind him.

Shiloh spent the time putting his items away, hanging clothes in the closet and putting his personal items on the desk and in the drawers of the nightstands. He even spent a couple of minutes just laying on the cozy bed, trying not to fall asleep. That's where he was when there was a knock on his door before it was slowly opened and Malin's head popped through the crack, "Dinners here."