Part 3

(April's POV)

"Ooo! Okay! Are you single? Asking for a friend!" Mikey asked. He really needs to figure out better ice breakers... Leo clearly had enough of beating around the bush and wanted same answers. He drew his Katana trying to make a point.

"Enough! Why can't you tell us your name?" She looked at Leo not taking him seriously. For some reason she didn't seem to feel threatened either.

"Well, aren't you dramatic." She looked over at Mikey, answering his question first.

(Y/N'S POV)

"Yes I am single." I looked at the one in the orange mask. His eyes were blue like Leonardo's.

'I plan to stay that way.'

I looked back at the one yielding the Katana. Leo.

"And I can't tell you my name because you could tell people you saw me here." The one with the red mask clearly doesn't like my answers. I was holding coughs trying to forget the pain in my legs.

"And you could tell people you saw us. Yet we let you live." Raphael. He stepped out of the background saying his piece.

'Is he for real trying to show dominance right now?' He crept his way closer. I could feel him towering over me.

"So... I'm gonna ask you one more time. What's your name kid?" He was leaned down to my height. I took a big step closer. I feel his breath on my face as I smiled not breaking eye contact. I had an urge to rip that damn toothpick from his face.

"I suggest you back up before I turn you into dog food." I could see the shock in his eyes as he tried to hide it. I think I kind of impressed him.

"Is that so?" 

'Is he really going to try and challenge me!?'

(LEO'S POV)

Raph and the girl were clearly not going to back down, so I stepped in as usual. I got to find a way to calm everyone down.

"Listen! All we gotta do is say those words again and you'll be back speaking German. And on your own." This might not calm her down but let her know we didn't have to help her.

Her attention was now on me. She began laughing, slightly letting a little emotion in.

"Actually, tough guy. If you say those words again. There won't be anything left of you to be dog food."

'She's got guts. Too bad we can't trust her.'

"So, how about I tell you what I can tell you, so I don't have to murder the nice overgrown pets, that helped me." 

Before, I could reply I was cut off by shouting. This time it wasn't Raphael.

(Master Splinter's POV)

I was getting ready to meditate when I heard my sons shouting. I thought nothing of it until I heard and unfamiliar voice. After all my boys fighting is nothing new.

"WHAT IS WITH ALL THIS NOISE!?" I could see the emptiness in the girl's eyes. She clearly doesn't feel well and hasn't for a while. She was tired. All she wanted was to rest and leave.

"Who are you?"

"Just a girl who needs to ly low for a few days. Then I'll be gone." 

"Nonsense you may call this your home. This is a safe space for those who need it."