She didn't interfere in the court proceedings  but observed everyone carefully specially her father . She had to admit his advice and problem solving capacity is very great. Women in court were seated behind the windows and that windows were covered with curtains although according to customs Sanaya were also to be seated there but she has a very special reputation ,Reputation for notoriety and tyranny without hesitation . Nobody has the guts to treat this beautiful princess arbitrarily . And that's how she was seated in the courtroom full of men nonchalantly . She was confidant .

She was listening when someone put a knife on her throat.

"LEAVE HER , What are you doing Suryakant  ? "

King Virat said panicking .

"I want head of Yudhishtir , because of him I am useless  to them and they will kill me , all i wanted was to become a minister and i would have became your grand chancellor if he hadn't intervened."

Suryakant said furiously pressing his blade on her neck

"KILL YOURSELF OR I WILL KILL HER"

He shouted

Sanaya watched now he had to choose between his responsibility as a father and a promise to his wife . He had to choose he want to be a father or a husband who had to avenge his wife . He had to choose between his family and dharm 

And he hesitated 

The moment he hesitated was the moment he lost his daughter 

Sanaya Aadhya Roy saw his dilemma . And that when she choose to abandon her father because she only give one chance to anyone . And she never change her principles for anyone even if opposite party was her beloved father.

And he lost his only chance.

Virat was afraid he can't let only princess of Indraprasta be killed here and moreover Sanaya was not just anyone . Also he can't say his grand chancellor to sacrifice himself.

But when he saw her face , he calmed down because serenity on her face said it all .

When yudhishtir saw her face , he unknowingly clutched his heart because he felt he lost something really precious .  

Sanaya was calm , blood was dripping from her throat but she was calm . In next blink of a second entire hall was filled with masked black hooded man who pointed their sword at his neck.

Virat gaped at the seen . He also had military but he had never seen something like this . Hidden weapons ? no , a squad as deadly as weapons . He gulped , this proved it how he can't offend her . No he can't afford to offend her . Because crushing him will be very easy for her.

"The moment my blood dropped on the ground you were destined to die . It's your choice to choose how long you are going to be tortured before it"

Sanaya said calmly . Asmodeus and Lucifer had their weapons pointed at him and they were fuming with rage

Master , you were the one who decided to kill him . How dual are you , weren't you the one who wanted to intimidate the court and show your true nature to your father and family so you decided eradicate the spy by giving him a suicidal mission to attack you .Tch,Tch look how your lackeys are behaving even after knowing your plan

Yes they don't want to waste their master precious blood

Unforgivable!!

 How dare he ?

Their master's precious blood was dripping

He was peeled off from her.

And the one who did it was Sanaya herself. He was now on the ground on his knees