one🦋

Everleigh was in utter dismay but she managed to keep her composure.... Hannah waved a hand across her face,that was enough to bring her back to reality "hello... earth to everleigh"

Everleigh chucked and  extended a hand towards Xavier "pardon my manners, Hannah didn't tell me she was having someone over today".. Hannah rolled her eyes "yeah I did Everleigh..you never pay attention to anything I have to say.."

Xavier chuckled"yeah..sorry for barging in,Hannah insisted I meet her hermit of a roommate who lives off coffee and sandwiches "as soon as she heard his baritone voice.... Everleigh's legs quivered in embarrassment,in that moment she wished she would drop dead.. her mind was in a million places..she wondered what else her best friend had told her boyfriend about her.....she smiled through the pain..she was someone who always kept her composure..but today's discovery was too overwhelming for her..she needed to get out of the room "uh..anyways its a pleasure meeting you,have the room all to yourselves I need to take a walk...."Hannah shrugged and said "yeah..be back soon,we need to get ready for the party"

As she exited the room and walked down the streets

Memories from her time at summer  camp with Xavier resurfaced

The tear she'd been struggling to hold in finally rolled down her eyes....

Everleigh's pov
June 17th

As I walked into the resort I was welcomed by the dry leaves being carried around by the wind....the sun had set  long ago..the scenery was aesthetically pleasing....I could finally get away from home and my overbearing roommate, as much as I love her she's really toxic to my mental health...a tour guide welcomed me and showed me around..she was very descriptive and told me places to not go to at night..
Everyone seemed was  about their business
Activities were going on families were having a good time

I finally decided to set up my tent as night time was already approaching I unzipped my bag and it finally dawned on me...I didn't pack my tent
How absent minded could I be how was I supposed to survive in the open
I know it was a "summer camp" and all but I just couldn't deal with mosquitoes and other creepy crawlies..it was a one day thing but I couldn't go back home...the bus had long departed....panic finally set in
I didn't have any other options I wandered around tent by tent hoping to find someone kind enough to provide refuge all that was to no avail..everyone wanted their own space....I sat alone for a while deliberating and contemplating...when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder...I turned around abruptly and my gaze fell upon the most beautiful Boy I'd ever seen all of his features were perfect,his lips formed a perfect cupids bow,such that no surgeon could ever achieve...he knew I was checking him out her cleared his throat my cheeks flushed in embarrassment "apparently you're the only one out here with a tent which is a bit unusual..do you want to share with me..I've got more than enough space.."I squinted my eyes  suspiciously you can't blame me,I spent an awful amount of time trying to get someone to share and he just shows up out of nowhere offering to share his tent with me..that's like super suspicious if you ask me,I didn't think twice before I blurted out.."uh no thank you,I'd rather not share a tent with a complete stranger"he bent down to level his face with mine "the other option is to spend the night out in the open,suit your self" with that he stood up and I walked away he didn't even try to persuade me how rude.."wait..I'm sorry" I yelled trying to keep up with him,one stride for him was like four steps for me "I'll take your offer"
We spent the night together in the tent,of course we talked about so many things, nothing weird like a one night stand happened... however meeting him that day..and all the events leading up to the time we spent in the tent...awoke feelings in me I didn't know existed......

******
Authors note:hiiii so I opened Wattpad today and saw that I got a vote!!!!!! That one vote meant so much to me as this is my first book
...and it inspired me to keep writing thank you so much