Chapter 14: Divulge

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

"I heard you've been fishing with Uk these days," On the balcony, The two masters stood, watching over the people.

"That's true," The other said. "It is boring to fish alone."

"You once said that Uk shares the same fate as Master Seo Gyeong," Master Park Jin claimed. "Is that why you are encouraging and guiding him?"

Master Lee smiled with a light scoff escaping his lips, "I am not the one guiding him."

"Uk is someone who can potentially bring chaos to the world," Master Park said. "What if we support and raise him into an uncontrollable individual and he becomes the center of the world's attention?"

"Are you afraid he will desire to become king according to his fate and bring chaos to Daeho? It may be possible if he learns of the King's star. It will forever broaden his horizons and desire to achieve greatness," He turns to face the younger one. "Jin, How long did it take you to reach Chisu?"

"Chisu?" Master Park reflected. "It took me three years to look into the sky's energy three years to read the land's energy, and four years to feel the energy around me. The energy from the sky land, and water that bridges between them. It took me ten years to master them all and reach Chisu."

"That is incredible," Master Lee praised. "It took me 13 years. And it took Yeom twice as long."

"But you see," He raised his hand. Letting his thumb and point finger pinch something in the air. Something that Park Jin could not see yet but knew it was water. Soon enough a ball of water forms in between the hemp's two fingers, "This is just water," He sighs. "It took us over ten years to finally grasp this energy. But some can do that from birth. Simply put, they are geniuses. However, to the world, they seem reckless, unreliable, and even dangerous at times."

He looks at the golden fish that fades into the air, eyes wide open. Unbelievable. "Did I just reach Chisu?" Jang Uk asks himself.

"That is because they are different from the rest of us," Master Lee says.

"Some could be jealous of them."

The Crown prince sat, eyes furrowed as he looked at the blue jade that belonged to Mu Deok. Hands slightly shaking in anger

"While others could be worried about them."

Seo Yul stood still at the training ground, solemnly looking at the single gold frog that lay perfectly still.

"And we have our friends who wish nothing but our success," Master Lee laughs, "Genuinely,"

"I will win tomorrow," Jang Uk claims at the two ladies. The two frown in confusion, wondering where the sudden burst of confidence came from.

"I caught it."

Their eyes widened in both awe and shock. Proud smiles begin to make their way to their faces.

"We react that way because we don't know how they will use their terrifying powers. Will he save this world as Master Seo Gyeong did? Or will he do the very opposite? We do not know."

Master Park spoke, "So are you saying you will continue to watch him?"

"Do not worry. I am debating as well," Master Lee said. "If we need to get rid of that power, I will do so with my own hands."

The Crown prince sat in the library fuming. How dare she? How dare she use me to improve her master's skills? How dare she make me a fool of myself?