~ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx~

Start from the beginning

After the pictures were taken, they were sent to the editors to do the final touches and put them on magazines. Izuku took the finished photos and posted them to his Instagram like always, earning millions of likes and comments within the first ten minutes of the post being uploaded.

Once all the Christmas pictures were taken, they took their New Years pictures for the new year which was them just wearing lots of stars and holding sparklers. The New Years pictures would be posted to the public on the thirty-first, but they decide to take them before hand to save the struggle later on.

Katsuki and his parents would be heading back to Japan on the second of January so he was trying to make the best of the limited time he had left with Izuku. Right now, the three were in their car and heading back to the house. Izuku and Katsuki were in the backseat while Hisashi was next to the driver in the passenger seat.

Once they got back, Izuku instantly ran up to his recording room. They'd planned to work on a new song once they got back from pictures.

Katsuki walked into the room and laughed quietly when he saw that Izuku already had all his recording stuff set up. "Are you sure you don't have a speed enhancing quirk or something?" He joked.

Izuku spun around in his chair, "I have a fire breathing quirk, not a speed quirk, thank you very much!" Izuku pointed.

Katsuki raised his hands in defense, "Sorry, sorry. My mistake." He smiled.

Katsuki walked over to the mic and grabbed his headphones and put them on his head as Izuku followed suit.

Izuku pulled up the audio he'd been working on and turned to Katsuki, "Wanna work on this one? We still need to finish the lyrics." Izuku tilted his head and Katsuki nodded. "Sure! We're almost done anyway."

Izuku started the audio and the two took a deep breath as they began.

(I'm going to be editing the lyrics slightly to make it more accurate to the story, I guess.)

Izuku:
"Let's play a love game, play a love game."

Katsuki:
"Do you want love or you want fame? Are you in the game?"

Izuku and Katsuki:
"You're the love game."

Izuku:
"I'm on a mission, and it involves some heavy touching, yeah!"

Katsuki smirked playfully at Izuku as their eyes met. Izuku just winked and continued singing.

Izuku:
"You've Indicated your interest."

Katsuki:
"I'm educated, yes, yes."

Izuku and Katsuki:
"And now I want it bad, want it bad. A love game, a love game!"

The two sang for a while longer before they finished singing the lyrics. Katsuki moved the headphones off his head and set them around his neck, "You're playing a dangerous game, 'Zuku." Katsuki smirked, resting his hands on Izuku's hips.

Izuku wrapped his arms around Katsuki's neck, taking the headphones that hung around them and sat them on the desk along with his before returning his arms around the others neck.

"Oh?" He questioned, leaning closer to Katsuki where their lips were almost touching. "And what game is that, Kacchan?" He ran his fingers threw the blondes spiky hair.

Katsuki growled lowly before connecting their lips together. Izuku hummed into the kiss, Katsuki tightening his grip on Izuku's hips. Katsuki ran his tongue over his bottom lip, Izuku denying entrance to tease him. Katsuki growled and aggressively pulled Izuku into him so they were now pressed right up against each other.

Izuku gasped at the sudden movement, Katsuki taking that as an opportunity to slip his tongue into the others mouth. Their tongues glided across the others, twisting around each others.

Suddenly, Katsuki quickly pulled away from the intimate kiss and brought his hand up and over his mouth. Izuku laughed as Katsuki growled in annoyance, "What the fuck, Izuku?!"

Izuku laughed as he sprinted out of the room, Katsuki chasing after him. Izuku ran into the living room and saw that both his father and Katsuki's parents were in there. He ran to the closest person to hide behind, but he was too slow so Katsuki caught up. Katsuki grabbed Izuku by the waist and threw him over his shoulder as the smaller wiggled and struggled to get out of his grasp.

"Kacchan, KACCHAN!" Izuku squealed, "PUT ME DOWN!" Katsuki just tightened his grip on Izuku's hips and grabbed his legs so he wouldn't kick him again. "NO!"

Masaru shook his head and sighed, Hisashi looked up from his book and rose an eyebrow in confusion while Mistuki laughed. "What did Izuku do to piss you off, Kat?" Hisashi asked.

"This little shit bit my fucking tongue!" Katsuki yelled, struggling to hold Izuku in place as he squirmed.

"HAH!" Mistuki laughed, rolling off the couch in laughter. Masaru went slightly red as he attempted to keep his laughter silent, and Hisashi was in the same position as Mistuki, on the ground and cackling.

Izuku had given up trying to get out of his boyfriends hold by now and just laid there, unmoving and pouting. Katsuki grinned triumphantly and turned around to climb the stairs and go back to Izuku's room. Once they made it to their room, Katsuki threw Izuku down onto the bed and flopped on top of him.

Izuku struggled and grunted as he attempted to push the blonde off of him. "Katsuki! Get up!!" Katsuki crossed his arms and smirked as he felt Izuku pushing his back to get him up. "Get your fat ass off me!" Izuku yelled, finally succeeding and pushed Katsuki off him into the floor.

The two bickered for a while longer before deciding to just go get some food. The rest of the day was just a chill day.

Short chapter... I apologize! I hope the little spice scene I threw in makes up for it! :)