5

Stealing the first car I see, I pull the phone out and start to send a text. I stole the phone from one of the guys who fell. Apparently not the whole city is under attack. I quickly got to the 'batcave' break in of course. It was weird being here. Of course I found the location of my friend before deleting and smashing all of the bats' computers. I even rigged the batmobile to explode when it is turned on.

I make it to a coffee shop and head to the back table where I sit next to someone fully emerged with a computer. "So so sorry, I don't know what is happening I need a little more time to hack into the system."

"Nobody puts baby in the corner." His head snaps up before he jumps over the table at me. "Dirty dancing..."

I was cut off by him, "1987." I smile at him. "How did you find me?"

"Elementary dear Watson, the adventures of Sherlock Holmes..." I hesitate waiting for him to finish it.

"You broke into the batcave."

"No, the answer was 1939. You can try again next time though we have a meeting to get to. Call your dad." threw the phone at him as he dialed the number I saw Bat walking in. standing up I walk over to him.

"My day just got worse."

"Frankly my dear I don't give a damn."

"Gone with the wind."

"1939"

"So you still play your little tricks."

"One, they aren't little. Two you have more blood on your hands then I do." He glared at me as I smiled at him. "Let's go, Theodore." I feel a hand on my arm holding it so tight it will bruise.

"He isn't going anywhere."

"So you just kidnap 17 year olds now." His glare only hardens and his hands grip my arm harder. "Someone help, help me please." I scream as loud as I can.

"Oh. My. God. let her go Bruce." I watch as he recognizes the voice and gets distracted. Enough his hand loosens and I twist it behind his back before grabbing Teddy and dragging him to my stolen car.

"I have a place you can hide. I have some people to meet up with. Me and your dad will be back soon. All we have to do is pick up your sister and mom first."

As we pull up to his house he stops me from leaving the car. "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom."

"Braveheart 1995, you got my note." I relax back into my seat as I look him in the eyes.

"Of course I did. I sent the message to J like you said and everything."

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you physically or mentally." I watched as he shook his head with a smile. "What?"

"You care." looking down at my lap to hide the blush that was covering my cheeks. "Hey, look me in the eyes. I want to see your pretty blue eyes." I felt his finger under my chin as he lifted my head so I was staring into his green ones.

"Why didn't you tell me about your mom?"

"I didn't want you to worry. You were technically in jail." Grunting I push his hand away from my face and cross my arms while sending a playful glare. "Fine, I should have told you. Don't get all mad at me."

"I could never be mad at you." With that he pulled my face in and kissed me. It was short but passionate. Also it was interrupted by a small tape on my window. I open the door to see Missy, Teddy's five year old sister. If she were anyone else right now I would have shot her.

I unlock the back door for her and her mother comes shortly after at a much slower pace. I quickly get them to the location and help Mallisa into bed. Which is Teddy's mothers name. After getting them settled I make my way out the door and to where the tracing device says the others are.