2

With that I stood up making my way to the plane I got in the back this time. Sitting next to Flag I watch as one more enters.

"You're late." Flag speaks from next to me.

"Watashi wa isogashikatta" 'I was busy'

"Sutekina ken, supea o teniireta?" 'lovely sword you got a spare?'

"This is Katana, she got my back. She can all of you in half with one sword stroke. Just like mowing the lawn... I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims."

"Harley Quinn nice to meet ya." Stupid bitch. I watch as she stretches out her hand. Shaking my head I grab the computer from the Flags bag and start to type away. Soon enough I don't even hear my surroundings. I just focus on finding Bat.

When I was finished I didn't look up, just changed tabs to candy crush. Yet I observed my surroundings. The smell of puke was prudent and Deadshot was talking to Flag. "ya, you're a bad liar. I don't know if they told you I'm a hitman. I'm not a fireman. I don't save people."

"Anything for a dollar right?"

"Shut it. I'm working here. Besides, it's just a witch problem. It will be dealt with soon enough." I never move my eyes from the game. I feel people's eyes on me so I look up. The first eye I come in contact with are Flags. He was intently glaring at me. "What should I have said to your girlfriend?" Moving my head over I look at Deadshot. "Or the person trying to destroy all mankind including your daughter." Glancing at the rest one by one. "How about your puddin... or every pink unicorn there is for you... your husband will never get rightful justice... you will have your last remaining moments having everyone think of you as a freak of nature... or you... you will never be able to redeem yourself enough to find peace when you die. To join the women you love along with your kids. You'll be stuck with your mother in law in hell for all eternity. Now can we quiet down now children." A small smile made it on my face as I remember reading all of their files. I let out a content sigh. Before going back to work on the computer.

"What are you even doing anyway?" Deadshot breaks the silence first.

"Wait, is that my computer?" Flag whines. For the love of god children. They are giving me gray hairs.

Next thing I know it is being ripped from my hands. To everyone one else's annoyance the mute but was hit making everyone hear the candy crush music. I smile to myself as I bobble my head up and down, side to side. "Something tells me she doesn't really care about any of it." The weirdo with the stuffed animal said. I turned my attention to him.

"Bingo, I'm only here for fun. May have to leave soon though Batman has been putting more people at risk by playing hero."

"Still don't think hero's are hero's ay." Harley laughs at me from her seat.

"They are people in costumes who think they can do whatever they want. Although you have no right to judge. Miss therapist. Screw with peoples head till you find them unredeemable and abandon them. You are one of the worst kind of people, Harleen. You're a hypocrite. Went from preaching about saving crazies to what a girl who looks crazy but is only being an image of what the man she thinks she loves wants." walking over to her I grab her face noticing the tears in her eyes as I put my face inches from hers. "Because let's be honest you're just playing house. You never wanted this life. Yet you are stuck now. Well until your Puddin finds the real deal of crazy or... you know realizes that you are a sad excuse of a little girl. He'll leave you on the streets and you will have lost everything. You will have too many enemies to try and get ahead of the game all of us are in. plus you won't be able to return to your old life, who would hire you after what you did?" I saw the tears start to fall down her face and let a smile takeover my features. "Now, now, we wouldn't want your makeup to be runny when mr.J gets here. Now would we?" Plopping back down on my seat I look at every one with a wide smile. They all avoid eye contact. Just the way I like it.

Before I know it the hitman and lover boy are fighting again. It was cut off by turbulence though. Quickly I stand and run out the back. Jumping out of the plane before any of them can react. I'm now standing on top of a roof looking down at where the plane is rolling.