SKIP  

Almost arrive at Amato --house--

(I will call Mikoto as Boboiboy from now on)

 Inside his car

 'Why do I end up following this guy? Don't know why but my mouth talk on its own without me control over it,' thought Boboiboy while pouting (A very --good-- excuse)

  "we're here," said Amato

Both of them is getting out of the car

 "Is this the house you mention Mr.?"

 "Yeah, it is. But it's not a house. It's a mansion.

  The mansion:

  "Why does it call as a mansion?" ask Boboiboy

 "Because... It's huge." explain (simple) Amato 'Did he live in a cave or something?'

 "Oh. Thank you for explaining it to me Mr." said Boboiboy 'It's so small. Why do they call it a mansion? Mr. Amato said that mansion is huge...-_-'

 "Just call me dad from now on^^" 

 "Uhm... Okay, dad."

 Amato is touch when Boboiboy said dad. He was kneeling while crying in happiness. Boboiboy is confused by the action of his new dad. 

After all that drama

Amato is Infront of Boboiboy. He was walking towards the big door and after that, the door is opened by its own.  A lot of servants were bowing at sides of the door (?) which is left and right when the door opened. And all of them is saying

"Welcome home"

to him.

Boboiboy POV

There's a door that is uhm... big, I guess? The door opened by its own. Without using an aura or strenght. It shocks me a bit. There's a lot of servants at the sides of the uhh- big... Door. They welcome my new dad politely. I just hope that father(real father) is not gonna destroy this planet because of this dumb reason.

 The mansion is okay... Even though it's so small... At least, maybe I can be comfortable at this mansion.