Character /OC

Name: Seishin Veloren

(Meaning: Seishin [Spirit] Veloren [Alone])

Short/Nickname: Sei

Age: 17-18 (by look)

Height: 169.9 cm ( respectfully with not wearing heels)

Dominant hand: Left

From: The past....perhaps a thousand years old?

Club: Astronomy Club (dunno if there's one?)

Favorite subject: All subjects in NRC

Likes: Reading, learning about human

Dislikes: Medical checkup

Favorite Food: Pancakes/ Food based on Mint Chocolate Chip

Dislike Food: Unknown

Specialty: Dark Magic/ Remembering Specific Plant/Animals name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personality

• Seishin perhaps thousand years old, older than Lilia himself. But he uses magic to change his age to youth age to blend in.

• He was not considered a human or monster. He was created 99% of the dead spirit/dead human.

•1℅ is only his appearance as a human and an organ.

  • Speaking of organs, he only has one organ which is the stomach to digest food. He doesn't have lungs, heart, reproductive system, or other organs in the normal human body.

• Seishin is a very, very quiet boy. He doesn't talk to anyone often unless he has to.

• Seishin likes to observe humans in the past. He finds them interesting and impressive to evolve to the next new thing.

• Because he was so ancient, he never feels himself to learn about trends and modern culture.

• He once save a dying girl from a death bed, and now she became his loyal maiden servant who helps him with human culture.

• Never make Seishin's anger gets him, or your death will be painful as hell can be.

•He is 100% a very dense boi UwU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seishin Unique Magic

[ Spirit Caller]

- A Necromancer ability that he learn from his travels. An ability to summon the dead and control them to attack.

- Using certain items which as a flute, just playing a tune, hundreds of mummified humans came to life and attacked.

- Seishin also has a special ability to read someone's personality from their soul, color, etc.

-Even so, he never tended to not use it, because it will drain his energy quite frankly, and quote ' Human might find it creepy'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Appearance

-Messy dark cyan hair, most of it covering his right eyes. He has long hair that ties to below his chest.

-He has a light cyan eye color. He also has a dark eye below it due to a lack of human needs. Sleep.

- Pale, but fair skin. As if he just revive from the dead.

- He has a black earrings, a present from his brother.

- He has a tattoo of a death flower on his right chest where he quotes' Supposedly the position of his heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sketch

(Art by Me)

(Art by Me)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Maiden Servant Ghost

Name: Catalina

Nickname: Lina

Age: Die at the age of 12

The current age is 300 years old/20+ years old by face

Height: 187.9 cm

Dominant hand: Right

Likes: Trend, Cute outfit

Dislikes: Death

Specialty: Clean and transform old things into new ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personality

• Catalina was once a normal loving girl, but tragically died on her death bed of an unknown illness.

• Seishin saves her spirit from an evil ghost who tried to drag her to the abyss.

• After that, she devoted herself to his maiden servant, helping him until today.

• Catalina will always follow the recent human trends. She loves it, and will always help her dense master.

• She is good with bartending or making wine.

• Swear to God, Catalina is NOT innocent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Appearance

- Catalina has long white hair, it's long until between her spine.

- Some of her front hair cover her right eyes

-Her eye is black, with a white pupil on the left, and a red pupil on right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sketch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sketch

Final Sketch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Note: Seishin And Catalina belongs to me

Note: Seishin And Catalina belongs to me. If you wanna make an art or story about them, please ask permission from myself