the beginning.<3

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••y/ns pov:

i wake up to my annoying ass alarm clock BLARING in my ears, i reach over hitting it a few times before just unplugging the damn thing. i get up at 6:15 even tho school starts at 8:30. i slowly just roll out of bed then accidentally hit my head, "FUCK" ugh i slowly stand up and get up to walk to my closet to pick out an outfit. i choose a graphic tee, purple sweatpants, with purple nike AJ 1s. i bring my clothes into the bathroom, and set them on the sink counter. Then i run the water where it's a bit on the hotter side but it's not to hot either. i connect my phone to my speaker and decide to blast:

 i connect my phone to my speaker and decide to blast:

and other songs related to that.
(TIME SKIPPP cuz yk i can do that😩)
6:30
i get out, brush my hair , and brush my teeth as i change into the outfit.

( THATS THE FIT also i'm so sorry if that's not nike AJ 1s they looked like it💀 also pic cred: pintrest) i do my make up which is eyeliner blush and false lashes then i go to check on lilah my little sister to see if she's awake (which she's not ...

( THATS THE FIT also i'm so sorry if that's not nike AJ 1s they looked like it💀 also pic cred: pintrest) i do my make up which is eyeliner blush and false lashes then i go to check on lilah my little sister to see if she's awake (which she's not and also my older brother and dad are already at work) ehh i'll let her sleep i'll make breakfast then get her up .
i go down stairs and feed astro then get started on making blueberry pancakes along with blueberry bagels (her favorite)
(time skip again💀)
6:40 (sometime around there💀)
i rush upstairs and tickle lilah to wake her up she wakes up giggling "sissyyy"
i pick her up swinging her around then i kiss her on the cheek "are you hungryyy? i made your favorite!" she exclaims so happily "yess!" i take her downstairs then sit her down "there you go my love :) let me go and grab the pancakes and bagels then i'll take you to daycare" i hear my phone ring and so i walk over to see who it is and it's finney!
Y/n: hey finn!
Finn: heyy! i just woke up and so did gwen once we get ready so you want us to come over to help with lilah?
Y/n: only if you'd like! i have it under good control right now!
finn: okay! we'll be over in a bit!
- call ends-
"sorry about that love" i say to lilah as i grab her pancakes and bagels

i go down stairs and feed astro then get started on making blueberry pancakes along with blueberry bagels (her favorite) (time skip again💀)6:40 (sometime around there💀)i rush upstairs and tickle lilah to wake her up she wakes up giggling "sissyy...