A/N: Potential Bonus Chapters

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well! 😊❤️

We are getting closer and closer to wrapping up this season with about 5 episodes left in the season and about 10-12 more chapters until that concludes season 2. And as I'm looking forward, I'm starting to plan out my story line for how I want season 3 to go.

And while I'm planning, I had an idea that I wanted to run by you guys! I was thinking about writing some bonus chapters to release when I've finished this season.

Anddddd my idea was to write some scenes from this story from Rhydian's point of view 👀

It's something I'm really excited about and thought you guys might enjoy getting to read certain parts of my story through Rhydian's eyes.

So, please let me know what scenes you would like to read from Rhydian's POV 😊 You can either comment here or on the chapter itself with your ideas of what you'd like to read!

As it gets closer I might do a poll for some of the scenes you guys suggest and have you guys vote on which ones you'd like me to write. I'm really excited to hear what you all would like to see!

That is all for now, and as always, thank you guys so much for supporting this story!!

xx
wolfaura // Alayna