𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚂𝚒𝚡: "𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎."

________________________________

"I will not fold
No, never."

Scotland - The Lumineers

________________________________

XXVI.
\\ FIGHT AND DEFEND //

Rhydian and I quickly made our way back inside, hurrying through the school until we reached the gymnasium. When we walked in, we saw most everyone had changed into Judo uniforms and were sparing with each other.

We scanned the room until we found Maddy over at the side, photographing the students as they practiced Judo. Rhydian and I made out way over to her and when we approached her, she looked up from her camera, frowning at the looks on our faces.

"Maddy, they're here." I whispered to her, "Outside."

Her eyes widdened as she shook her head, "They can't be. They wouldn't come this close."

"Yeah, but they have." I told her.

I knew she could see the worry in my eyes. Wild Wolfbloods usually never risk coming this close to the human world and the fact that Alric was here told me that we were in serious danger.

Tom and Shan then walked over, seeing the looks on our faces as we talked to each other.

"What's going on?" Shannon asked us.

Maddy gave her a weary look, "Alric and his minions are here, outside the school."

"Here?" Tom's eyes widened.

Rhydian looked at Maddy and I, a sense of urgency in his eyes.

"You need to ring your parents and keep everyone inside." Rhydian told us, "They wont come into the school not with everyone inside. I'll go out and lead them away."

"The hell you are." I frowned at him, "They're trying to kill you, Rhydian. You're not—"

"—This is my fault, I brought them here." He said regretfully.

"It doesn't matter," I told him, "You're still not going out there alone. Besides, Maddy hasn't been able to reach our parents all day. I doubt they will reach us back any time soon."

"Remember how judo is about understanding your enemy?" Shannon looked at us, "Using their strengths against them?"

Tom gave her a look, "I don't think judo's gonna help here, Shan."