ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜 | 𝔹𝕖𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕔é'𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕁𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤

━━━ • ✙ • ━━━

"Well, first, you can start by taking your hand off my ass, Hummel

"Well, first, you can start by taking your hand off my ass, Hummel."

○+●+○+●+○+●+○+●+○+●+○+●+○

NARRATOR'S POV

Kurt had asked Nathalie and Brittany a favor to dance to Beyoncé's song Single Ladies with them as his backup dancers. So there they were, standing in front of a camera while donning unitards in his basement.

(Obviously Nathalie is Tina. ILY Queen T)

When the music suddenly stopped, the three turned around to see that Burt, Kurt's dad, was the one who stopped it with a disapproving look on his face.

"Dad! You're home early." Kurt said in surprise.

"Deadliest Catch is on." Burt said before stepping closer to his son. "What are you wearing?" He asked, observing the outfit.

"It's a unitard. Guys on the football team wear them to, uh, do sports. They wick sweat from the body." Nathalie immediately came up, covering for Kurt. Burt puts a finger in Kurt's unitard, letting it snap back into place.

"They're jock chic." Kurt added, which made his dad nod.

"Totally. Kurt's on the football team now." Brittany abruptly said, making Kurt and Nathalie stare at her in disbelief. "He's the kicker—that's the smallest guy on the field, right?"

"Yeah." Kurt gulped, going along with the lie. "Brit and Nat were just helping me with some conditioning work."

"Hmm. Really. You know, I played in JC before I busted up my knee, popping wheelies on my third bike." Burt mentioned.

"Cool. I guess we'll have something to talk about, then." Kurt awkwardly chuckled.

"So one of you two his girlfriend?" Burt questioned, looking at the two girls.

Kurt responded with the first thought that entered his head after being clearly surprised by the question. He placed his hand on Nat's butt, pulling her closer. Brittany rolled her eyes and gently scoffed at what was happening in front of her. "But I'm not ready to be exclusive just yet." He responded, Nathalie just smiling and nodding along.

"Alright, just keep the music down. I can't hear myself think up there." Burt said, turning around to go up the stairs. Kurt gave Brittany an irritated glance but stopped when Burt turned back around to tell his son something.