Pleasure and pain melt together as the sting subsides.

"This is for breaking out of this place. To meet with your mate. Well I'm your fucking mate," he growls.

Another slap. I don't flinch this time. In fact, I push back into his touch as he gently rubs where he hit.

It feels good. Too good.

"The first time you disobeyed me I wanted to do this. I wanted it to hurt, for you to finally learn your lesson," he mutters, more to himself than me, but I enjoy hearing his silken voice.

He spanks me a few more times until the pain is replaced entirely by an all-consuming pleasure. I'm not even angry...I want him too badly.

He rests his hand where the pain slowly subsides. My breath is harsh, fighting to control myself as I tremble on his lap.

His fingers trail down from my backside to my thighs, and then between them. I clutch the bed as he pulls my panties aside before sinking two fingers into me.

I gasp out, squeezing my eyes shut as I push back against him. His arm holds me tight, stopping me from moving.

"I have sat outside that door and spent countless hours convincing myself that I shouldn't come into your room," he breathes. He just holds his fingers inside me, not moving, and no matter how much I squirm, he doesn't indulge me.

"I spent every minute of those long nights trying not to imagine what you looked like unclothed, what you would look like with me inside you." He gently runs his other hand down the back of my head, threading his fingers through my hair.

He really is punishing me. No, he's torturing me.

"I'm tired. I have no fight left in me, Kiva," he breathes.

Neither do I. I'm tired of running, of fearing everything and everyone. I want to be sure about something, and right now, I'm sure I want him to start moving his fingers.

"The thought of what I want to do to you has kept me company through those nights. I'm done with imagining," he continues, twisting his fingers ever-so-slightly.

Pleasure shudders through me to the point I'm left to dig my teeth into my lower lip to keep from moaning.

I don't want to give him that satisfaction yet.

He leans down to whisper in my ear. "I know it's wrong, to want you this desperately. But I'm done holding back."

Right before I'm ready to start begging, he slowly starts to move his fingers.

I exhale in one long breath, the feeling of pure euphoria encompassing my body, relieving the pain of anticipation, of having to wait for this for so long.

It doesn't take long for my orgasm to build up. It's been months now since I've had one, and now, my body is begging for that wonderful, beautiful release.

Ark's grip on me tightens as I push back into his hand, chasing that incoming high.

I can't see his face, but I know exactly what look is one that stunning face of his. "Huh? What was that? You want to cum?"

"Yes...please," I grit out, wanting more than the slow, purposeful movement of his fingers as they thrust inside me. He's acting like he has all night to torture me.

"See, you've been sneaking out, disobeying me. You don't deserve to cum," he taunts lowly, his hand stopping it's movements.

I gasp out, frustration digging beneath my skin as the feeling of my release slowly ebbs away.