Professor...pt 2-(NSFW)

Start from the beginning

"Are you going to leave?" he says with a confused look on his face.

"Nope" you say, walking to the door and shutting and pulling the little curtain on the window down as well as locking the door.

"Y/n..."

"Mr butler" you say seductively"

"what you did in class was very inappropriate"

"oh, I know, that's why I did it"

"Oh really?" He says with one hand on his desk.

"Yep." You say, walking up to him.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh nothing" You say while putting your hands on Austin with one of your hands going down his torso.

"It doesn't feel like nothing"

"Just shut it" you laugh a little.

"This is my class, you stop whatever you're doing"

"And what if I don't?" You smirk seductively, running your hands up and down on Austin.

Suddenly, he grabs one of your hands, making you jump a little because it was so sudden.

"We can't do this, especially here"

"Oh but we can, no one will see us, but they might hear us" you keep smirking at Austin.

"Then you better keep your mouth shut"

Before you can react he grabs your waist pulling you closer, and he kisses you passionately, you feel his hands grab your ass. You gasp against the kiss, while kissing Austin back you hop onto Austin's desk, pulling him closer to you feeling Austin's hand go down to your wet pussy, and he finds your clit rubbing it. You moan a little, trying not to be loud, then he stops out of nowhere, and you break the kiss.

"W-why did you stop?"

"I'm going to need you to be quiet" he smirks

"I'm trying"

"Well try harder" he says, sticking a finger inside of you.

You gasp then you cover your mouth trying your hardest not to moan out loud, he sticks another a finger inside of you, fingering you with his two fingers. You're trying your hardest not to moan out. Then he takes his other hand and rubs your clit as he's fingering you. He leans into you, whispering something into your ear.

"Good girl"

Then, after whispering into your ear, he sticks a third finger inside of you Still rubbing your clit, still covering your mouth, so you don't moan out loud, there's an anticipation that your climax is just around the corner, you uncover your mouth.

"F-fuck, I think I'm going to cum!" you moan out

"cum on my fingers, doll" he says while rubbing your clit faster as well as fingering movements

you feel like you're going to burst.

"fuck!" you say while cumming all over Austin's fingers. You look at him pulling his fingers out of you, licking all the juices that came out of you on his fingers. You're already out of breath and Austin only finger fucked you, but god he's good at it.

"You taste like sugar"

"Good" you say out of breath.

"Your good girl, aren't you?"

"mhm"

"say it"

"I'm a good girl, at least for you."

"Good" he smirks

"are you going to fuck me now?" you say while your hand is going down to his crotch, feeling his erected dick through his pants.

"Yes I am" he smirks "hard"

"Can't wait" you smile slowly taking off his belt, you take his belt off throwing it in a random direction, pulling down his pants then seeing his underwear pulling them just a little barley showing his hard cock.

"Let me help you" he says, pulling down his pants more than they were before as well as him pulling down his underwear where his hard cock pops out.

He grabs your waist pulling you closer to him, where your ass is barely touching the table, he lets go of your waist, and he grabs your legs, so he can pull you even closer to him and places his hard cock right by your entrance.

"You sure about this?"

"Yes, I'm sure, fuck me so hard till I can barely walk"

"ok, then" he smirks

he slowly enters into you, making you moan softly, he starts to slowly fuck you, and you bring your hand down rubbing your clit slowly. Suddenly Austin starts pounding into you, feeling his hard cock hitting all the right places, making you moan loudly, not caring if anyone hears you.

"Moan my name!" he commands

"F-fuck, Austin, your dick feels so f-fucking nice in my wet pussy" you moan loudly rubbing your clit faster

"good girl" he says while groaning, and he takes your corset and pulls it down revealing your breasts.

As Austin fucks you, your breasts bounce up and down feeling his firm hands on them, he goes faster, you and Austin are both moaning and groaning.

"A-austin!"

"Oh Y/n..., you feel so fucking good"

He keeps pounding into, you and Austin moaning loud, and he leans down to kiss your lips, you kiss him back, feeling his lips leave yours going down your neck, then to your breast feeling his tongue circle your nipple.

"O-oh god, I think I'm going to cum!"

"cum on my cock, doll"

You can feel his cock hit your g-spot, making you feel like you're going to explode. Seconds later, you cum all over Austin's cock, feeling him pull out.

"You're such a fucking good girl"

then he starts jerking him self off, hearing him moaning

"fuck, I'm going to cum"

"cum on me, Mr butler" you say while smirking.

He keeps jerking him self and goes faster than he cums all over your stomach, making eye contact with him.

"You're so fucking sexy"

"Your not too bad yourself" you say getting off of his table grabbing a tissue wiping your stomach off. Your legs feel a little weak, but you can still walk. You throw away the tissue in the trash. You fix your top and skirt to make it look like you didn't just get fucked. Austin pulls up his underwear and pants.

"That was fun, we should that more" you smile.

"Yea, maybe" he says, walking over to you, cupping your face and placing his soft lips onto yours. You smile against the kiss.

"I should probably get going, my friend is probably waiting for me"

"you've only been here for like what a couple of hours" he laughs

"that's long enough, plus you get to see me almost every day, and you have my phone number, so you call, text or sext me" you wink at Austin

"I definitely will"

"good" you smile

you start walking to the door, and you're about to leave then Austin come right behind you, and he grabs your waist, and he places a kiss on your neck then whispers into your ear

"until next time"

He lets you go of your waist letting you open the door, and before you leave you look at him, you wink and blow him a kiss.

A/N- hope you enjoyed this chapter, tried my best also been busy, don't be shy and ask for requests I will be taking them. Until next chapter. ;)