"What's hilarious is that you're in here and you're not getting out." Cadence said snidely.

"What's even funnier is that you're all gonna die, so torture me if you fuckin' want."

Cadence looked over her shoulder and Lycus growled in response, marching back over to the door.

"You Canus pack members, so fucking deranged. Cole doesn't care that you're in here, he doesn't even know your name, wolf. Why protect him?" Lycus growled, trying to keep his anger in check as his muscles flinched with rage.

"Cole does know me," the wolf snarled, sitting back up with a self-assured look.

Lycus shook his head with a wolfish grin. "You're disposable to him, why do you think he throws the wolves to the lycans? He doesn't care about you or your friend."

A cord was struck and the wolf was back on his feet. "He does so! He's our Alpha, he says we're doing this for the sake of our pack."

Cole didn't even care about killing his mate, Accalia pondered, why would he care about pack members?

"You know Cole turns." Lycus declared and a shift rippled through both wolves, blinking at the Alpha of Alphas.

Cadence sent Lycus a confused look.

"He does not!" The loud-mouthed wolf spat.

Lycus shrugged and stretched out his arms through the bars, pointing at both wolves cockily. "I have a source that says he does."

Accalia caught on to what strings Lycus was pulling at. He got the confirmation that his pack members don't know of Cole's secrets that are embedded deeper than others would grasp.

The wolf's nose upturned with disgust at the mention of lies being spread about his Alpha. "Cole wouldn't. He's always lycan — he prefers blood on his fur than his other skin."

"My mistake," Lycus said smoothly and could almost pull the wolf's tail with his next assumption. "I heard that he does. He receives visits from someone unknown and likes to be around human women."

If the wolves were loyal enough, they wouldn't stand for false information being spread about their Alpha. They would stand their ground and stick behind their Alphas as loyal soldiers.

Lycus was seeing what they didn't know.

The silent wolf cocked his head to the side, eyeing Lycus with disdain. "You're playing us, tryna makes us talk, it won't work."

Lycus cracked his neck and nodded, walking backwards. "Maybe I was confusing Zenith for Cole ..."

The silent wolf grin maliciously and crooned, "Zenith couldn't even get she-wolf pussy he's that pathetic, he would be lucky if he got a human girl."

Lycus laughed, not disagreeing with him and wandered over to the wooden table in the corner of the room.

Whilst silence emitted through the dungeon, Cadence stalked over to Accalia, purpose in her stride. "What is he going on about? Human women and having a visitor? Has Lycus completely lost it?"

Accalia wanted to wrap her arms around Cadence and pull her close, but she simply gripped her hand, tugging her forward. "Are you going to stop ignoring me?"

Cadence shook her hand off with a curled lip, not appreciating the affection given to her. "It's either I punch you in the face or ignore you. Take your pick."

Accalia raised her brows and sighed a heavy sigh. "You're the one that came here to ask me questions."

Cadence glared, a feral look plastering her features that made her appear as rough as those wolves in the cage. "Start talking."

Blood Tiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें