chapter 1: DAILYLIFE:1

CHAPTER ONE: NOTES OF DISCORD!
DAILY LIFE: START!

♔ : — <🦋> — : ♔
[🫐] — ༄ 3RD PERSON POV ::

Tsukasa's eyes widened in complete disbelief. What did she mean by "not on earth?" Just from the looks of Shiho, she wasn't the type of person to lie and not take things seriously. This sounded entire thing sounded more absurd than one of Rui's show ideas.

"It sounds absurd, I know. Just talk to Saki Tenma, the girl with pigtails and stuff. The one who looks a bit like you." She told him, he quickly remembered something.

"Saki Tenma... That's my little sister..!" He spat out, realizing his poor sister was in this hellhole as well..

"Oh man, the person behind this all put my sister into this?! Whoever did this is going to pay!" The blonde boy shouted out with anger, going into the room where he was before. Where Saki stood with some of her band mates.

"Sakiii! I need to talk with you!" Tsukasa called the girl over as she slowly walked over to the loud boy.

"Your friend with the grey hair told me that you recognize this place as well?" He asked, walking her out as her realization kicked in.

"Oh my gosh! How could I not notice!?" She gasped, running out of the room and looking out into the hallway.

"It looks just like..." She paused for a moment, looking at her older brother and then back outside at the hallway.

"Just like..?" He gestured for her to finish her sentence.

"Just like the SEKAI.." The young girl mumbled, but just loud enough for Tsukasa to hear.

'SEKAI?' Like the Wonderland SEKAI..?'  Tsukasa thought to himself, putting a hand on his chin while trying his best to answer the questions popping up in his head.

"Oh my god!! That's why Miku didn't look like.. Miku!" Saki suddenly shouted out. It looked like she was about to explode with all of the new and sudden information that appeared.

"I mean yeah.. she's a bear now and calls herself "Mikukuma".." Tsukasa shrugged, crossing his arms.

"No- other than that dummy!" Saki smacked her brother lightly on the head.

"She had those pink streaks at the end of her hair and a school outfit on..! It's just like the SEKAI's Miku.." She mumbled the last bit, but Tsukasa could just barely hear her.

"SEKAI's Miku..?" Tsukasa repeated what Saki had said, but in question.

"Ah- should I explain what a SEKAI is to you..?" Saki giggled awkwardly, putting a hand to the back of her blonde hair.

"No, you don't need to. A star knows everything! Because this star has one too." He explained, putting his hands on his hips as the pigtailed girl smiled.

Tsukasa then put two and two together and realized what the grey haired girl meant by "not on earth".

They were in a SEKAI.

"Sooo.. Confirm with me please. We're in your SEKAI?" He asked, Saki replied with a simple head nod.

"I mean- it's technically Ichika's, but yeah it is kind of like our SEKAI." She corrected him, but she knew it wasn't exactly 'important information' in this situation.

"Wait wait wait- how did we even get here though? Last thing I remember was getting to Hopes Peak early and then passing out... I don't remember playing any sort of song..." The showman pondered aloud to his sister.

"I've got no idea..." She sighed deeply, quickly getting lost in her thoughts.

As if they were in sync, Saki got lost in her thoughts when Tsukasa did.