Chapter 6: Food Fight

At the Youth Center, Ernie walks in with a couple of pies, "Oh yeah." Ernie walks in the doorway, "This is really looking nice." "Hi, Ernie." Two women say as they walk over to Ernie dressed like Hula Dancers. "Hi, girls," Ernie says to them. "Fire." Bulk says as soon as Skull launches something from a spoon. "Hey, don't just stand there, you clowns. Give me a hand with these." Ernie says to Bulk and Skull, who walks over to him. "Not them, you bozos. Help me carry the Cream Pies." Ernie says to the two and Bulk and Skull take the pies from him.

"How you doing girls?" Mr. Kaplan asks as he sees Kimberly, Trini, and Penelope. "Hi." The three girls say in unison. "Well, it looks like the Cultural Food Festival is going to be a great success." Mr. Kaplan says. "Yes, we should raise a lot of money for the preschool and Daycare Center," Trini says as the boys come over. "Oh, what's this?" Mr. Kaplan asks. "Ah, ah, ah, Mr. Kaplan, you have to buy it first," Penelope says. "Well, I wasn't really hungry anyway." Mr. Kaplan says. "Hey, let's get back to work kids. Doors open in ten minutes." Ernie says. "This is gonna be an awesome Food Fair," Zack says. "I just hope Rita isn't hungry for any trouble today," Jason says. "Yeah." Billy and Penelope say as Kimberly and everyone else went back to work.

Sometime later, everyone was watching the Hula Dancers dance as they finished everyone clapped, then went back to their food. "Try some of these vegetables," Trini says. "Stir-fried rice," Billy says to the woman. "Hey man, what can we get for you? You want some of this?" Zack asks. "Would you like some of this?" Penelope asks. "Hey, try some good old American Cheeseburgers!" Kimberly says. "Come and get 'em! Fresh off the grill!" Jason says. Mr. Kaplan comes over to Jason and Kimberly, "This is just what I like to see. Good healthy community spirit." "This is just what I like to see. A bunch of goody goods about to get creamed. By, pies that is." Bulk says. Skull laughs as they pick up the pies. "What are you waiting for, do it?!" Bulk looks at Skull before continuing, "We are not going to eat them, numbskull. We are going to throw them." "Oh," Skull says. "Spread out." Bulk says as Skull goes to the other side.

"Hey, Mr. Kaplan, try some of these delicious stir-fried vegetables," Trini says. "Well, let me see here." Mr. Kaplan says. "Sesame Chicken Salad?" Billy asks. "How about some Chow Mien?" Trini asks. "Hey, betcha I can hit the principal over there." Bulk says as he laughs.
Bulk throws the pie but it goes over Mr. Kaplan's head and his hair is knocked to Skull's face. There were some laughs then Skull yelled, "Food fight!" Everyone starts throwing food at each other.

The food fight is still going on as Jason and the others regroup. "We gotta stop this," Jason says. "Yes! Look at this mess! We gotta save the food fair!" Trini says. "Right!" Zack says. "I agree," Penelope says. Jason and the others split up to try and stop the food fight. "This is terrible. Uh-oh." Mr. Kaplan says. "That's the guy get him! Come on!" Bulk says as the girl throws the pie at the guy. Jason grabs a pair of sausages and then walks towards Bulk who is throwing pies at everyone. Bulk sees Jason as he stops, then Jason starts swinging the Sasuages like a pair of nunchucks which scares Bulk, causing him to drop the pie on himself. Skull was laughing as he was about to throw food when Kimberly ran to him, "Skull! Put it down!" "Okay. Sure. No problem." Skull says as he throws the bowl of food at Kimberly, but misses her and hits Bulk instead. Bulk throws the pie at Skull's face as he [Bulk] laughs.

As the food is still being thrown a guy is throwing burgers and Trini and Billy stop him. "Hey!" Billy says as he takes the burgers from him and he walks away. Another guy with sunglasses has a pie in his hand as he charges at Trini and Billy but they move out of the way as the guy lands on some brown stuff. "Healthy lunch," Trini says. "That'll be $20," Billy says as he writes it down and gives the guy the slip. Penelope walks over to a guy [one that often bullies her and Billy] with a pie in his hand, "Put it down." "As you wish, you four-eyed nerd." The guy says, hitting Penelope in the face with the pie, Penelope wipes her face and glasses off. Bulk sprays people with Whipped Cream. "Hey, yo! Big guy! Why don't you chill with the Whipped Cream?" Zack asks. Bulk was ready to spray Whipped Cream on Zack. "Hey! Okay. Toro! Toro!" Zack says as he holds up his apron. "Toro! Toro!" Zack says again. Bulk charges at Zack. "Ole!" Zack says. Zack moves out of the way when Bulk slid off the table and knocked over the punch which spills all over Mr. Kaplan. "Ahhh! Ooooh! That is it!" Mr. Kaplan exclaims. Everyone stops. "Ooh! Look at this, at this mess! Our food festival is ruined! You should be ashamed of yourself! I only hope we have enough money for the playground equipment!" Mr. Kaplan says as he takes off his toupe and squeezes out some of the punch. "Mr. Kaplan-" Jason gets cut off by Mr. Kaplan. "Oh, I don't want to hear any excuses. Here! Here, you're in charge of the cleanup!" Mr. Kaplan says, throwing the mop at Jason as he catches it. The Rangers communicators go off. "Come on. Come in, Zordon." Jason says as the Rangers stand in the hallway. "Power Rangers, I need you at the Command Center!" Zordon says. "We're on our way," Jason says. When the Rangers arrive at the Command Center, they see Pugdy Piggy on the Viewing Globe who's at the Market, eating. "What a pig!" Kimberly says. "Man, this dude needs a serious diet!" Jason says. "Ugh! Does he ever stop?" Trini questions. "The images you see happened just a moment ago. It appears that Rita has unleashed a ravenous pig upon the earth. Its sole purpose is to eat." Zordon explains. "Dang, if this dude keeps it up," Zack says. "He'll eventually eat everything," Billy says. "Which means all the men, women, children, and pets here in Angel Grove will starve," Penelope says. "I calculate he will consume the entire supply of food on earth in 48 hours," Zordon says. "Look at that thing it's so gross," Kimberly says. "Greetings dudes and dudettes. I thought I'd give you a hand with the food for the festival." Alpha says, wearing a chef's hat on his head while holding a kitchen utensil. "Thanks, Alpha," Trini says as the others thank him as well. "Later Alpha. Our Power Rangers have work to do...I wish you luck." Zordon says.