You smiled devilishly, biting your lip, "c'mon, I wanna show you something," you released your arms from around his neck and grabbed his hand gently, pulling him along with you to the back of the shop. You passed the register, down a narrow hallway towards a thick wooden door. Peter waited patiently behind you as the door opened and revealed a room. A padded room, redder than crimson blood, no windows, just walls decorated with whips and strap ons, amongst other various contraptions and toys that he was sure you were yet to... test on him. Right in the middle of the room lay what looked to be a queen-size bed, sheets a cherry red, pillows plump, so many he couldn't count. It looked... dangerous. There were just so many opportunities, Peter was getting ahead of himself before he could even think straight.

If Peter wasn't already blushing, he certainly was now. You weren't planning on rushing the time you spent here, but as your body turned to look at him, standing there, eyes wide in the doorway gaping at the sight he saw before him, he suddenly looked all too sexy.

"Holy fuck," he whispered, flinching suddenly as he felt your presence on his skin, your hand tracing, marking out the patterns of his cheek. Those big brown eyes stared down at you suddenly, pupils blown wide with nervousness, excitement, interest and most important of all, lust. "W-why did you bring me here?" he asked, his voice a little shaky, but his body spoke a thousand other words as it eagerly moved closer to yours.

"Why do you think, prince?" you asked, teasingly tracing your finger down the side of his cheek towards the length of his neck where his skin was hot, "I wanna really see how your body works,"you smirked. To Peter you looked divine, so delicious, lips soft and so inviting, body... So fucking sexy he wanted to throw you right down on the bed and take you. But he knew now he was in a land so unfamiliar and he wasn't sure what lay behind the next corner. Here, in this space, you were completely in charge.

Tonight, you owned Peter Parker. 

"I-I.... I wanna fuck you," Peter whispered, his tone weaker than ever as his hands kneaded themselves into your skin, drawing you closer making you smirk. "I need you," his breath was hot against your skin, lips sucking deep purple marks into your throat making you giggle devilishly, the shock waves streaming right to Peter's cock that was now eagerly pressed up against your leg. "You're so sexy," he gasped between kisses, "could take you right on that bed and fuck you all night, I wanna hear you screaming my na- AGH!" Peter yelped, feeling a sharp tug sting the crown of his scalp as you pulled his hair a little harshly.

"I'm sorry baby, is someone forgetting who's in control here?" you teased, looking down on him, showing him no mercy... And Peter was loving it.

"Sorry miss," he panted, "I'll be a good boy, I promise," he whispered, barely able to speak from the lust running through his veins. As you stared down at him at that moment you could see the desperation in his face, it was true, and you knew then and there that he would do anything you said to get some kind of release.

"I'm sure you will," your voice, it was like pure honey to Peter, sweet and thick and oh so delicate, it made him melt. You let go of his hair, feeling him relax in your arms, hands still claimed around your body. "Strip and make yourself comfortable, I'll be back in a second," you kissed him softly and it felt like the world had stopped for those short seconds. As you released him, Peter felt lost, weak, vulnerable. He pined for your touch, your warm heat and your soft smell.

As soon as you stepped foot out of the room Peter was stripping his clothing off piece by piece, littering them all over the soft carpeted floor. His skin shivered at the feeling of the chill in the air, goosebumps erupting on his naked skin as more and more gradually began to show. The bed dipped softly as he crawled onto the mattress, it was softer than his own and the weight of his body sunk right down, crinkling the satin sheets. He was riddled with excitement, a dopey smile on his face as he rolled over onto his back, trying to pose in a comfortable yet seductive position to... impress you.