TEN

[WORD COUNT: 7

[WORD COUNT: 7.6k]

'behind the lips and down the throat'

▹ ◃

What had started out as a night with a clear-ish plan, had slowly fogged over and become deeply engrossed in the lake of lust as the night slowly dragged off. You and Peter had just shared his first time, and although you essentially planned to leave after Peter had fallen asleep, you found yourself hesitantly falling deeper and deeper into the comfort of the bedsheets with Peter's head tucked beneath your chin. It was so warm; the clash between the soft material of Peter's covers and his heated skin flush against your own, you found it hard to resist the temptation to just drift off to sleep.

Right after you had both finished and slowly made your way back down to the normal level of your hormone settings, it was only a matter of time before you began realising the look in Peter's eyes. The way he stared at you as you sat upon his legs, his hands on your hips kneading the soft flesh. His eyes were so dark, but deep and filled with so many hidden agendas it was hard to even begin to count. The way he touched you after that first time felt different, his kisses were more carefully timed, more accurate and attended to your every need, and you found yourself giving into him a little easier. There was something there now that wasn't before.

His grip remained strong and needy as you weaned your way off the bed to go and use the bathroom. His eyes never left you, and his hands refrained from letting go even after you had passed the threshold of the bed. It was only after you gave him reassurance that you would return that he slowly loosened his grip. Even after cleaning yourself up a little, using the toilet and readjusting your hair, you re-entered the room, that now noticeabley smelled of body heat and sex, to see Peter wondering around the bed straightening out the sheets.

"Mind if I stick around?" you asked softly as you approached the side of the bed where Peter was standing. You watched as his pink lips bat themselves together softly in the dim lighting, nodding his head down towards you. To that, you broke a smile, moving the cover backwards to reveal the sheets beneath. Peter was close on your tail, dragging a clean pair of underwear behind him. Before he could even begin to slide them along the skin of his legs, you brought your hand towards his front, gripping the fabric. Peter looked at you with soft eyes, watching as you shook your head, pulling them away from his grasp and dropped them to the floor on your side of the bed.

From there was where you were left, with him latching onto your body even in deep sleep like a lost lamb, curling his body into your head and blowing cooling breaths along the skin of your chest. It was soothing and filled a gaping hole in your chest: to know that for at least one night... you wouldn't be sleeping alone.

You don't remember what time you drifted off to sleep, but it felt like a breach of under a minute before you were waking up again to the sound of a car alarm blaring outside on the city streets. It took you a brief second to realise where you were as your eyes fluttered open, a violent sting around your iris making them water as you stretched. You soon came to realise that there was another sleeping person behind you that, after all the time of sleeping alone, you had almost forgotten about. However, the drooping arm that hung just above your hip and cradled your lower stomach reminded you just who it was that occupied the other side of the bed.