Taehyung's eyes widened and he gasped, slightly startling the demon.

"Where is Yoongi?" Taehyung demanded.

The demon chuckled. "Oh, you seem to have realized that part too, huh? It's none of your concern, Taehyungie. I'll be Yoongi from now on and

Taehyung's eyes filled with tears and he started shaking his head furiously. "No, no! I-I don't- No I won't listen to you! Give Yoongi-hyung back!"

The demon easily picked Taehyung up by his shirt and slammed him against the wall, earning a pained yelp from the boy whose head slammed against the tiles. His vision was spinning slightly and he had difficulty focusing on Yoongi's- no, the demon's face as he glared at him.

"You're going to listen to me, Taehyung. I will hurt Yoongi if you don't. I will hurt YOU if you don't. You don't want to be stuck in more nightmares, do you? Perhaps I'll tell everyone you need the day off tomorrow...let you fall into an endless nightmare..." the demon smirked, eyes crazy with pure evil in them, "No one will be able to stop it, no one will try to wake you up...you'll be all alone...waiting until someone comes home...waiting until someone comes to save you...you'll be left in AGONY!"

Taehyung cried out a sob and squeezed his eyes shut. He flinched at the demon's voice. It only vaguely resembled Yoongi's voice now, and it was terrifying. He finally understood what Yoongi had meant with a voice that resembled an animal-like growl.

Taehyung felt himself being released. His knees buckled due to the immense fear he felt and he slid down the wall until he felt the cold bathroom floor underneath him. The demon held his chin, pulling his head up to look at him.

"Now, answer me, Taehyung. What will you do next?"

Taehyung suppressed a new sob that threatened to escape his lips and he gulped. "S-Stay quiet."

"Or else?"

Shit, he could hardly speak. He forced himself to open his mouth and stutter the next few words.

"N-Nightmares...Yoongi-hyung h-hurt..."

The demon smiled at him and let go of his chin only to pat his head. "Good boy, Taehyung. It's too bad you had to remember everything. You would've been oblivious to any of this if you'd forgotten just like Jungkookie."

Just like Jungkookie? Taehyung thought as he stared at the floor, a look of horror flashing on his face as he imagined what the demon could've done to the maknae.

"And I can't do anything about it now. I can't make you forget what happened yesterday...it's too late for that." The demon sighed. "So I'll just have to make this work. And you will have to behave nicely for that, understood?"

Taehyung nodded, his eyes still on the floor. He wouldn't look this demon in the eyes again.

"Good. Now take care of that awful crying face, I don't want those boys to get suspicious."

Taehyung stumbled back to his feet almost immediately, scared to disobey. He splashed some water in his face, took a few gulps of water to calm himself down, and fixed his hair and his shirt. He looked somewhat decent after a few minutes, but his eyes were still puffy and he looked pale. He couldn't do much about that, though, so he figured this would have to do.

When he was done, he walked after the demon, towards the living room.

No one knows he's a demon but me, Taehyung thought to himself. I'm letting a demon live in this house...I must be a terrible person for letting this happen...but fuck I'm so scared...