viii. 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

┌──────────────────────┐

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬

It was already night when they got in there

It was already night when they got in there. Diaval looked to the place and noticed.

"They pulled the guards. She's waiting for you in there. If we go inside thos walls we'll never come out alive."

"Then don't come. It's not your fight."

"Huh. Thank you very much. I need you, Diaval. I can't do this without you, Diaval."

Diaval mimicked Maverick who turned his head to the crow.

"I can hear you. If you want to help me, place [Name] in Aurora's side."

He gave Daival the flower and turned him a crow again. It flew away looking for a open window. He saw Aurora there, breathing, but looking so lifeless, he felt his heart aching, so badly. He placed the flower on the windows vase. When saw Stephanie and guards followed by Knotgrass, Fittle and Twisletwit. It hid himself on a countern. Paying attention at their talk.

"Look at her. Look at what you've done."

"She's only sleeping."

Diaval felt bad for the fairies, he knew it wasn't their fault. He knew the fault since the beginning was Stephanie's.

"She's only sleeping, you say? She's only sleeping. She's only sleeping forever!"

The Queen yelled making the maids shiver and the fairies whimper.

"What about the kiss?"

"Yes! True love's kiss!" She scoffed, rolling eyes. Daival watched, this girl clearly didn't had any love, did she? "True love does not exist."

"But it's her only chance, Your majesty."

Stephanie slapped angrily with a grunt Fittle, making her friends gasp and Diaval little eyes winded. She started groaning in pain as they surrendered her, helping on the heal. When the doors closed, they heard a noise, not like the door noise it did when they turned they saw Diaval shushing before they screamed.

"Right now, is not the best moment to explain. But take care of this flower, it is [Name]."

With a low tone he explained the fastest he could putting the rose aside in a vase on the window.

"What?!" The trio whispered yell like Diaval was doing.

"I know, it feels crazy, it is crazy. But you've got to trust me. Please."

"Who even are you?"Said Knotgrass.

In a sight of despair and worry about Maverick, [Name] and Aurora. It was truly no time to explain but he understood why they wouldn't trust him.