ii. 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

┌──────────────────────┐

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐫

The next week, soon in the morning, Stephanie was already waiting for Maverick

The next week, soon in the morning, Stephanie was already waiting for Maverick. And so at the border she screamed his name waiting for the boy. Little did she notice Maverick behind her.

"After all these weeks, look who came back."

"Where's that girl? [Similar Name], right?"

"No, no. It's [Name], but you were almost there. I think she is sleeping..." Maverick smiled, as he explained closing his eyes from the sun. "Wanna wake her up with me?"

"How?"

He smirked.

Holding her arms he flew slowly so she wouldn't get hurt, but she screamed either way afraid she might fall, the creatures all looked to the scene a bit confused, but they must admit curious thought ran over their minds on how would things turn out to this two fairies and that human.

"Do you think she's in any way danger?" Thistlewit asked to Balthazar, who shrugged her shoulders, and then replied with his language. "Maybe she changed and won't steal anymore."

"Don't be delusional, humans don't change that fast."

The fast answer came out of Fittle mouth who put her hands on her hips with a frown.

"We never know, remember that story where that beast man fell inlove with a human, he changed really fast his actions."

"But that's the point Thistlewit, he was in a beast form. Beasts can change their actions fast. Humans not." Knotgrass answered with a laugh.

"And so, what about the girl, she was a kind human." Pointed out Thislewit.

A moment of silence was followed by after the little green bean statement.

"Well, after all it's just a fairy's tale to make humans seem a bit more better." Knotgrass shrugged her shoulders.

Back to Maverick and Steaphanie, he finally stopped in front of a big mushrooms. Raising a eyebrow, she watched the him approaching the girl carefully, as he woke the peaceful silhouette of [Name] sleep quietly.

"Raise and shine, [Name]!"

The girl slowly opened her eyes facing Stephanie and Maverick, she smiled after yawning stooding up and screeching wings.

"Good morning you both, it's nice to see you again Stephanie!"

Scratching her eyes, [Name] said with a sleepy face yet ready for the full day, Stephanie looked around the place and turned to both of her new friends.