vii. 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬

┌──────────────────────┐

𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞

· Play the song at the "~"

[Name] was walking around the forest waiting from them both when spotted a boy around, maybe a bit older then Aurora. He was getting off his horse. When both of them turned to hear Aurora rehearsing talking to her aunts about moving with the Moors.

"Aunties, I'm almost 16. I need a life of my own. No. I love you very much, but it's time to say goodbye." [Name] that was hid on a bush, smiled at her attempt. It wasn't bad, but she knew that her "aunties" weren't going to let her go, even after 16 she would go to the castle to be the princess. "You've been very good to me, except the time you accidentally fed me spiders."

And this moment [Name]'s smile faded.

"They did what?!"

Whispered to herself thinking about how she never knew that part. She shook her head noticing the boy getting closer to Aurora, the teen gasped suprised.

"Hello." She didn't said anything, nervous then usual. But he continued. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm on my to Queen's Stephanie castle and I've become hopelessly lost. Can you help me?" He stepped a bit foward making the girl do the opposite falling back down. "Oh, I'm sorry. That was my fault. I rushed in too..."

He helped her stand up and holding hands they looked into each others eyes. [Name] watched the situation cringing back.

"Well, that's uncomfortable... Did I ever act like that?"

[Name] whispered to herself again, watching the both awkward teens. They broke the hand contact looking away, it felt like once upon a true love story, the ones you have during your deepest dreams.

"Forgive me."

She looked away nervously, Aurora never talked anyone aside her aunties, Makerick, [Name] and some times Diaval. With a blush spread on her face she pointed to the castle road.

"It's that way. The castle." He looked to where she pointed but no word was spoken. "What's your name?"

Trying to stop the uncomfortable feeling she had on her chest, she asked his name with a calm soft voice and a gentle smile.

"It's Phillip."

"Hello, Phillip."

Sightly bowing, she smiled and so he did the same. And then it was he turn to ask.

"What's your?"

"Aurora."

He bowed like Aurora did earlier, making her .