Chapter Seven - The War Of the Best

Start from the beginning

The female went into a dive. Her white wings disappearing. Her fall was faster. Not fast enough though...

Her silver wings disappeared. Her fall quickened. Not fast enough though...

So...

Her black wings disappeared. Her drop quickened. And within seconds she hit the ground unfazed. But. There was a creator where she had landed. The female looked up. A smirk plastered on her face. Luffy was closer to Ace. She'll distract the Admirals.

All three admiral attacked her. She kicked Kizaru and Akainu away. Her shadows grabbing them. Making it harder for them to attack. Her head looking to Aokiji. He had made an ice sword. She put one of hers away. They broke out into a battle. There words meeting as they jumped back to dodge each other. She flipped over him there swords again meeting before bath jumping back. They lunged at each other. She easily broke his sword. After she did so she punched him as hard as she could nocking him unconscious.

Lilith put her other sword away. And released Kizaru. Her body moving quickly. The two broke out into a fist to fist fight. Lilith was quicker and stronger. Blocking and countering every attack. After a bit she nicked him unconscious with a hard under cut to the lower jaw. Sending him flying. He to hit the ground unconscious.

Lilith took a quick glance to see that her twin had successfully reached Ace. She then looked to Akainu. And. The two lunged. Breaking out in a fist to fist fight. Blocking and dodging each other's attacks. Barely dodging each other's attacks. This continued on for a bit. Before. Akainu's magma and hakki covered fist grazed the right side of her face and shoulder. Her arm instantly wrapping around his arm. Her skin burning. She only grunted. Her fist shot out and punched him in the guts. Both went flying. Akainu hit the wall.

Lilith hit the platform...

Her right eyes was closed and she was panting. She looked into direction that Akainu went flying. He two was unconscious.

The female went to stand. Pain shot through her right arm and face at the attempt. She opened her eye only to realize. She couldn't see out of it. She felt ashes fall out of the said eyes and instantly looked down. Slight fear in her eyes. Her right contact was burned out. Her left hand went up to her face where her eyes was. Warm liquid was now on her fingers. She froze. Her hand pulled back. Some of her hair from her right side also fell to the ground. The smell of burning skin and hair hit her. Her hand went down so she could see it. Her hand again reached up to her right ear. She sighed in slight relief. Her ear was saved.

There was a shack. The platform was falling apart. She rolled out of the way. A gasp and a groan of pain escaped her throat. The female didn't stop. She shot up and sprinted in the direction her brother would be in. Her right hand was not current,y strong enough to hold a weapon so she pulled out her silver pistol.

There was an explosion...

Lilith froze...

She felt something twist in her gut...

What was it...

She hasn't felt real emotions in years...

So...

What was it...

Realization struck her...

It was fear...

Then the two reappeared. Lilith wanted to cry in relief. She didn't. She simple sprinted into there direction. She was a ways behind them. Her arm acted with the movement. She didn't care. She needed to get to them to make sure they make it out alive. She had to. She needed to. The marines and pirates both seemed to notice something. Aokiji just woke up. But. Kizaru and Akainu where both unconscious. While Lilith. Lilith was running in the direction of her brothers. Golden Ichor flowing from her right arm and the right side of her face. Her eyes was blinded. She closed it before anyone could notice what it really looked like. And. To avoid any blood getting into her eye.