Chapter Eighty-One: Y/N Sees A Therapist-...!!

Start from the beginning

------------------------------------------------

When Saltbaker woke up Y/N to have her get up and walk again, she lifted her head dazed and tired, Saltbaker took out a hankerchief and put something wet on Y/N's face as he washed her face off..

"What did you put on my face?" Y/N asked Saltbaker, he looked at the water.

"The cold cooling water then? Ah, should've known." Y/N said as she got up and exited the boat, Saltbaker soon followed.

As the two stopped to look at a tall building, Y/N held Saltbaker's hands as the two of them started to walk into the building together, Y/N was nervous as well as being uncomfortable, Saltbaker tightened his grip with Y/N to make sure she doesn't disappear on him. Y/N noticed Saltbaker getting a bit tense and a bit protective with her..

"Saltbaker, remember; not to be really overprotective.. I know how you get if I'm with someone else, specifically male.." Y/N said, Saltbaker looked at her protectively.

"I know, but still.." Y/N looked at Saltbaker with sweet innocent big baby eyes.

"Fine.." Saltbaker said, he let go of Y/N's hand.

Y/N looked at Saltbaker with a questioned face, but as she walked near the front doors, she slammed into a door and felt embarrassed, Saltbaker went up to her to maker sure that she wasn't hurt..

"You okay love?! Did you hurt yourself?" Saltbaker asked, Y/N backed up into his arms as she looked like she was dazed.

"Okay, your not hurt then.. Just a little embarrassed and dazed? Did you really hurt yourself that bad?" he asked Y/N.

"Uh huh.." responded a dazed Y/N.

"Alright into my arms then, I mean by picking you up!" he shouted, he picked Y/N carefully and entered the building carefully, so that he didn't hurt Y/N or bruised her against things.

------------------------------------------------

As Saltbaker picks up Y/N and takes her into the building, as soon as they walked into the building though, a guy was walking towards the door Saltbaker and Y/N were gonna come through..

"Ah, it seems that you two have made it through. Congratulations on being smart!" the guy said, he looked nerdy like a therapist.

"I assume that your a therapist then?" Saltbaker asked directly to the therapist, he looked the guy in the eyes.

"Ah yes, my apologies, I am Dr. Tenyou Ksaki. A japanese or chinese like name, my parents wanted to me to have an "exotic" name." Dr. Tenyou said, Saltbaker just looked protectively at Y/N.

"My wife just needs some help.." Saltbaker said, Tenyou looked at his wife and could tell.

"Yes, I assume that she cut herself? A creature like her isn't normal, especially being human mixed with a wolf.. I assume that her mother is Rose Wolf then?" Saltbaker looked at Tenyou..

"How did you know?" Saltbaker asked.

"Because Rose is the only "purebred" of her line, or her family only consists of cups mixing with wolf DNA, that isn't a good idea.. Especially if her daughter is from Rose Wolf.." Tenyou said, he looks nervous.

"What are you even talking about? Rose is a good mother! That's what I hear from my wife!" Saltbaker shouted a bit, Tenyou looked away and just dismissed the moment.

"Whatever, come to my room, and I'll see what's happening to your wife. Maybe it'll be a clue! We never know with Rose Wolf or Y/N's dear mother.." Tenyou said as he was leading the two into his room.

------------------------------------------------

In the therapist's room or office, Saltbaker and Tenyou were talking about topics, meanwhile Y/N was sleeping on the chair that the therapist uses for conversing with his unstable peers, then Y/N violently opened her eyes and woke up from sleeping..

"Oh miss Y/N your up, mind telling us about what you've been experiencing in your sleep or before of what you experienced?" Tenyou asked confindently, Saltbaker was also looking at Y/N as she sat up.

"Oh um, I- oof, I don't know? I'm still getting up, so shush!" Y/N said, Saltbaker grew to be worried about her.

------------------------------------------------

After Y/N is settled and calm, she answered questions and also released information too, the therapist took notes of how Y/N felt, relied on, independent on, and many others. Saltbaker just feared if she talked about how he felt towards her, but- Y/N only told crucial things, moments, documents and many others!

Saltbaker was surprised at Y/N's feelings, of course Tenyou looked at Saltbaker like he isn't a real dad towards his kids and Y/N's brother, but he was and that was all for today's meeting! Appearently Y/N talked for so long that Tenyou didn't notice how long it was until he  realised it was the end of the dad, Y/N stopped talking and had Saltbaker get up and go home with her, Tenyou wasn't sure about the couple, the family, the little brother.. But he minded his own business until tomorrow that is!

Perfect harmony right?

Just wait.. I can make twists in twists after all!