Chapter Eighteen: Y/N Runs Away

When Y/N got out of the hospital, she began crying on the way to the boat, Saltbaker went to her and held her but she tried to push him off and away, Y/N's father was confused on Y/N and so did her mother as well. Saltbaker just wanted to comfort her.

"No!" said Y/N, trying to push away Saltbaker.

"Yes!" replied Saltbaker, holding his arm around Y/N's shoulder.

"Fine.." said Y/N, putting her head on his chest.

Saltbaker made a happy face, which he put his head on Y/N's shoulder/neck, which made her blush and calm.

------------------------------------------------

At the way home point on the boat, Saltbaker saw Y/N look out into the distance which he made her close her eyes a bit and nap, but Y/N didn't want to do that but she did anyways.

At home Y/N fell asleep in Saltbaker's arms which was pretty adorable, her mother and father discussed a few things tho, Saltbaker had a bad feeling the whispered talking with her parents were showing a bad sign.

So after Saltbaker, Y/N, Y/N's parents got back to Y/N's home, Saltbaker took Y/N to his home. Which he never did anyways, guess the first for Y/N then..

"Saltbaker, where do you think your taking our daughter?" asked Y/N's mother, catching Saltbaker.

"I- uh, taking her for a walk? I mean, she needs everything right for her~♥️" replied Saltbaker, happy and putting a smile on his face.

"Alright funny joke, but we need our daughter back, we can't have a full family without her." said Y/N's father, trying to take Y/N.

Saltbaker frowned and moved her away from her father, "No.. She is MINE!" shouted Saltbaker, taking Y/N to the front door.

"Hey! Give OUR daughter back, right now Saltbaker!" shouted Y/N's mother, getting nasty and mean

Saltbaker looked at Y/N's mother and he bolted out the door, carrying Y/N while he runs to his apartment at the bakery, though Y/N wakes up and realises something but she looks over her and his shoulder and sees very faintly Y/N's parents running towards Y/N and Saltbaker.

Though when Saltbaker opened and closed the door to his apartment, Y/N was fully awake now and up being aware Saltbaker took her and made her run away, which Y/N was fine running away it was just hiding she sucked at when choosing a building to stay in.

"Saltbaker, why am I running away? Did something happen?" asked Y/N, visibly confused and wondering.

"No, Y/N. You are not running away, you'd do that yourself, but- I just wanted to protect you, that was all. Sorry to cause drama Y/N.." apologiezed Saltbaker, looking down and disappointed at himself.

"Oh Saltbaker.." whispered Y/N, hugging Saltbaker.

------------------------------------------------

The next hour, Y/N was sleeping on the couch which Saltbaker picked her up carefully and lovingly and he took Y/N to his bedroom, which Saltbaker thought she didn't want to do but he just didn't want her on the sofa.

When Saltbaker put Y/N on the bed, a tired Y/N looked up at him and grabbed his neckchief which Saltbaker was confused, surprised and blushing. Only because a tired Y/N wanted some company, so as soon as she scooted over she fell asleep, while saltbaker was holding her.

Though the next day, both Y/N and Saltbaker got up at the same time, Y/N a bit more tired then Saltbaker but still agile to cook- sat on the couch and waited until Saltbaker got done cooking, but Y/N ignored Saltbaker and curled up into a ball and waited like that.

------------------------------------------------

When Saltbaker got done cooking, he grabbed a fancy dish and brought it to Y/N like that, but he caught Y/N sleeping in that pose and woke her up to eat, Y/N refused to eat but she got hungry to the point where she just ate. While being spoon-fed to Saltbaker.

*I hate you, but I'm dating you so I can't hate you, I can only love you* thought Y/N, making Saltbaker eat the same dish.

"Y/N-", "Please Saltbaker?", "Alright, but I eat my side, while I feed you. Got it?", "Yep! I do!" said the two, Y/N eating happily now.