Chapter Eighty-One: Y/N Sees A Therapist-...!!

When Y/N yawned an early morning, the sun didn't arrive yet as it was still sleep, Y/N couldn't get out of bed. Mostly because of Saltbaker cuddling her for safety, but as she woke up Saltbaker very loudly, he went to the bathroom and waited for her to do her buisness, including getting dressed.

*Saltbaker yawns* "Well I wish to sleep a bit more, but this time will do." he says, as a yawning Y/N stepped out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

Saltbaker saw Y/N turn to him, and he looked her up and down, he made sure to look everywhere were it wasn't uncomfortable for her..

"Lemme just check something hun, is that alright with you?" Saltbaker asked, Y/N nodded uncomfortably?

As Saltbaker picks up Y/N and plunked her on his shoulder, he took her panties a little down, and felt around her pussy, making sure it was healing.

*unknown sounds Y/N was making* "Boof!" as Saltbaker stopped and went to the bathroom to wash his glassy hand off, Y/N pulled her panties back on top of her vagina, and she went to sit down on the end of the bed. Then she laid her back on the bed..

When Saltbaker came out of the bathroom, wearing just some normal clothes Y/N got for him, he asked her if he looked alright.. Saltbaker wore a hawaiin shirt with some hawaiin shorts, Y/N started to simp for him~?

 Saltbaker wore a hawaiin shirt with some hawaiin shorts, Y/N started to simp for him~?

(mind the stuff, I forgot to edit this out!)

------------------------------------------------

Anyways as they started off their morning, as usual, Y/N this time rushes downstairs and sits on the couch and just simply waits, as time passes it was time for her and Saltbaker to begin their journey to the office with the therapist waiting! Oh Mari, Oliver and the twins were being watched by their babysitter's Y/N and Saltbaker hired.

As Y/N ran off to the boatman waiting on the dock, Saltbaker was hesitant on running but began to run and catch up with Y/N, she simply waited for him until Saltbaker arrived to the dock, then Y/N jumped down from a cargo box and hopped into the boat. With Saltbaker joining to be next to her.

"Lovely day out, any plans you two? I know you have a growing family! Rumors spread fast in Far Off Isle y'know!" the boatman said, Y/N kissed Saltbaker's cheek lovingly.

"It is a lovely day out, and my wife has gotten a bit more active??" he paused as Y/N brushed up against him "Gah! Y/N dear, baby, my love! Give me some space before you decide to kiss me again!" Y/N  looked at Saltbaker, lovingly into his eyes.

"I can find a more suitable spot then~?" Y/N teased, Saltbaker blushed out of control and thought what she just said.

Saltbaker did an uncomfortable smile, before Y/N started to back off, he calmed her down then let her put her head on his lap and sleep away the comfortable rocking, and calm water beneath the boat.. The wind blowing slowly, and the breeze was just right, the clouds were rolling as well, the sun beating hard to warm off the cold residents..