Chapter Twenty-Five: Y/N Gets A Surprise~

Y/N wakes up and smells something good baking, she lifts herself into a sitting position and she looks over into the kitchen, Y/N sees Saltbaker cook and she stands up on the couch and jumps off the couch, running over to hug Saltbaker and test what he's eating!

"Excited for my new treat?" asked Saltbaker, almost finished.

"Mhm!" agreed Y/N, very excited that Saltbaker had to put his arm on Y/N's back and stopped and laid on Y/N's hip.

When Saltbaker was done making his treat Y/N grabbed it and started eating it and realised it tasted salty, Saltbaker's treat tastes a little saltier then usual and she realised something and she blushed, then she stared at Saltbaker pissed off.

"Why would you put this in your pie?! That's disgusting!" shouted Y/N, waking up her brother.

"I'm sorry, I thought you didn't know!" said Saltbaker, trying to calm Y/N down.

------------------------------------------------

Y/N's brother quietly went down the stairs, and was curiously tired by why Y/N was yelling for, then he walked up behind and gripped her pants lightly, Y/N knew her brother's grip very well. And she turned around and knelt down to find out why he was awake.

"Big sis, what are you yelling for?" said Y/N's brother, sitting down on the ground.

"Oh I'm sorry lil' brother, I didn't mean to wake you up, and I'm yelling at my boyfriend." said Y/N, in a soft spoken voice to her brother.

"But why?" asked Y/N's brother.

"Because my boyfriend put something stupid in the treat he made me." said Y/N, glaring at Saltbaker.

"What- *Yawns* was in the treat *Yawns again*?" asked Y/N's brother, getting more tired.

"Something inappropriate and sexual.." said Y/N, making her brother question less.

"Oh, right gotcha, and I thought your boyfriend was cool." said Y/N's brother, being disappointed in Saltbaker.

When Y/N's brother got up, he looked at Saltbaker with a revenge face activated and ran up stairs and into his room, Y/N on the other hand slapped Saltbaker and threw the treat away and kissing Saltbaker on the lips, making sure that he knew he was in the dog house now and was sleeping on the couch.

"Oh boy, maybe I should've made a more romantic horny cookie, one where Y/N  wasn't mad or disappointed at me." said Saltbaker, laying on the couch and shortly dozed off.

------------------------------------------------

The next day Y/N got up and rushed downstairs before her parents or brother got up, and she jumped onto the couch knocking off and waking up Saltbaker, Saltbaker got up and looked at Y/N with a confused face and then realised what she was wearing, "I couldn't help sleep without you and your lovely cuddles!" said Y/N, making Saltbaker even more confused.

"Are- did you eat a horny cookie?!" asked Saltbaker, so confused.

*Y/N giggled* "What do you think, love?" replied Y/N, pulling Saltbaker down.

"Your- I'm sorry, but you are acting like your mother when she got drunk in the morning." said Saltbaker, not interested in Y/N right now.

"Oh, I see", "No wonder why everyone remarks me that I act like mother." "It's because I am her, but more aware and a bit more kinder." said Y/N, getting up and pushing Saltbaker away.

"Y/N I didn't mean it, I said I was sorry!" said Saltbaker, holding Y/N and hugging her.

"Your hugs won't fix a broken ass heart!" shouted Y/N, getting into an arguement now.

"Y/N! I said sorry, why are being like this?!" shouted Saltbaker, trying to stop before it gets heated.

------------------------------------------------

Not even several hours later, Y/N's parents were holding Y/N and Saltbaker back from attacking each other, and Y/N's brother was crying in his room, hating the arguement. Then Y/N kicked her mother's chin and attacked Saltbaker, Y/N's father was helping his wife up while the the two fighting would stopped, but they didn't.

After two weeks Y/N and Saltbaker broke up! But in those two weeks, Saltbaker always won Y/N's heart with lot's of toys and other romantic stuff, though what Y/N didn't know was that her mother remarked something while the two were healing their relationship.

"And what's that, mother?" asked Y/N, curious but she was holding Saltbaker's chin.

"That you have a pregnant woman's stomach, in her first month." remarked Y/N's mother, making Y/N realise something.

"Did you not take your birth control pill?" asked Y/N's mother.

"No I did take my birth control-" Y/N realised something, "SALTBAKER THAT PIE I ATE GOT ME PREGNANT!!" said Y/N, getting pulled off of Saltbaker to prevent her from offing him.

Cuphead - The Delicious Last Course: Chef Saltbaker X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara