Chapter Eighty: A Devil In Disguise

Start from the beginning

As Y/N opened the door to her room, she quietly and softly close it, then it turned dark and a red glowing light lit up like a firefly, Y/N turned around immediately, her brown eyes reflecting the starry night.

Then an eye popped up inside the red glowing light, then as it shifted it's eye at Y/N. It started to spilled out dark, black, thick, slimy, sticky and goopy, liquid.. Then the eye fell out of the glowing light and shifted it's way into the black, slimy, liquid. Then as it rose up to meet past Y/N's height, it's body started to manifest, and it revealed to be a deer-like creature, except it had black wings and it floated off of the liquid..

IT looked at Y/N, then it slowly started to float on top of the black liquid, Y/N was and wasn't surprised at this.. Then It started to talk in a radio-ish, but a deep and horrifiying voice..

"HeLlO Y/n DeAr.. NiCe To SeE yUo AgAiN.." the creature greeted Y/N.

"I supposed my depression called you? Or was it my frutrastion?" she asked the creature, the creature just cocked his head to the right and made a long smile on it's face.

"It's been so long.. I just wanted to see how you fared.. And no.. Both your frustration and depression combined into one.. It's called "Sanity and Insanity".." the creature responded, his clothing appeared on the creature soon enough, and then the black liquid started to go back to the red glowing light.

Y/N raised and eyebrow at the creature, as if to be skeptical, though the creature knew Y/N well and she only did this to sap the truth out of the creature. Y/N did not know anything of the creature..

"For fuck's sake, your called "Depression" not "Crazy"!" Y/N shouted, Saltbaker was behind the door and covered his hand as he ran back to his temporary bed, downstairs and fakely slept.

"Crazy belongs to another girl.. That is why her grandfather was killed by Crazy, and for a fact: Crazy is being called "Depression" and "Insanity" now.. Crazy is just his name, the other two names are his nicknames.." the creature remarked, Y/N just went to her drawer and pulled out the drawer for her clothing.

As Y/N was looking around for clothing, the creature started talking and annoying Y/N so much, that he went into sensetive topics, any topic that you didn't want to hear every again..

"Y'know very well that Saltbaker doesn't love you anymore, you two haven't had sex in a couple months, he's bound to be fucking horny.. Just waiting until he shreds your ass to bits and throws you to the curb.. Like the slut you are Y/N dear.." Y/N cryingly glared at the creature, and he backed off, he was wrong. Y/N knew he was wrong.. Right?

When Y/N turned to face the wall a bit, the creature held his right hand up and with moth to a flame, a flame quietly appeared with a knife in it.. Just floating there, he waited for Y/N to go into the bathroom as the cold chills of the creature's eyes just store at her..

------------------------------------------------

When Y/N did go into the bathroom, the creature floated fast and ahead of her, hiding the knife as she walked in and setted her nightgown on the toilet seat cover, the creature walked in and closed the bathroom door shut that he was only able to open it, as Y/N turned around.. The creature floated up and towards her, he made the knife appear in his hands, and he gave her the knife..

As Y/N held the knife up to her view as she walked over to the mirror, he saw the creature holding her hand as she held the knife. The creature held the other arm in the mirror's view, and he made Y/N's other arm put the knife on the skin, YN felt the cold, hard knife against her smooth and soft skin..

The creature made Y/N's knifed hand slit her arm, then he did it again to her until she did the otherside..

"Please stop! I don't want to do this!" she shouted, the creature smiled more.

"I am not doing anything dear, in fact.. I was never here.." the creature disappeared like a hallucination.

Y/N's eyes widened, and she stopped slitting her arm.. Then she was pulled back into reality as she was watching herself slit her arm, she stopped and looked at herself, she began crying.. Then she went back into the hallucination again..

------------------------------------------------

She continued to slit her arm, until the demon appeared again, this time she forgot what she was doing to herself, but she was crying as he appeared..

"Well well, looky here.. Someone really did harm themself right?" Y/N nodded away as she cried, the demon took over.

"What are you doing?" Y/N asked, her brown eyes sulked into sadness from once her bright eyes to sad ones.

The creature walked up close to Y/N, he stopped her from slitting her arm, in fact he took the knife and had setted it down on the sink's skinny corner, he put both arms onto Y/N's shoulder's and he picked her up. Then he setted her down onto the toilet, the clothing were off onto the floor to the right.

The creature looked at Y/N, then he took his clothing off, the sexual way until all his clothing were off, Y/N looked scaredly at the demon.. Until he mounted her, his legs over her's, and his dick close enough to her vagina, Y/N looked at the demon anxiously..

Then he kissed her away, and then he started to instered himself in her, Y/N moaned away and tried to get the demon off of her.. But it was already too late, the demon held her throat and bit hard onto her neck, he kept up his pace and Y/N's hands held onto the underside of the toilet.

The creature just kept going and going faster, until Y/N started to bleed hard..

"S-stop! Let me go! I didn't want this! I was only curious at what was going on!" Y/N screamed into a cry, the hallucination ended and Y/N was holding herself on the floor.

Her hand left hand covered in blood from her vagina, she just kept holding herself into a cuddle, she just cried and screamed until she realised that as she got up, that Saltbaker was there.. Watching a delusional Y/N scream into fucking madness..

------------------------------------------------

As Y/N cried and backed up into a corner, Saltbaker ran over to her, looking at the bloody pussy and her left hand covered in blood, he also looked at Y/N's arms as they bled away..

*Oh Y/N, what the fuck were you hallucinating?! Oh my fucking-jesus-christ!* Saltbaker could only think, he calmed a hallucinating, delusional, Y/N as she screamed and wanted him to stop.

------------------------------------------------

When Y/N calmed down, and let Saltbaker tend to her wounds, Y/N was given a pill bottle as Saltbaker watched her only take two as the box prescribed..

"Why.. Only happy pills?" Y/N sadly asked.

"It's not only happy pills, it's happy pills mixed into depression, frustration and many other small pills to make you less.. Like what you were doing.." he responded, Y/N saw that only 1 gram of each pill was tucked away inside the capsule together.

"But isn't this gonna kill me? If I took two then it could kill me.." Y/N scaredly said, Saltbaker held his hurting wife.

"It's not gonna kill you, trust me baby.. I'm just doing it for your safety, I thought this would happen.. So I got some pills from the doctor's that would prescribe for both of us! Just in case a situation like this ever happen." he stated, he made sure Y/N understood.

"Alright, I'll keep taking these until I'm finished." Y/N said, Saltbaker just held her.

"Good, and don't forget to take them everyday, or else I'm gonna shove them down your throat until you finished with them in everyday that the pills go down until the bottle is empty. Alright?" he looked at Y/N who was just blankly staring at him.

------------------------------------------------

After that conversation, Y/N put on- with the help of Saltbaker, had put on her nightgown and went to her bed to sleep.. Saltbaker cuddled with Y/N in their bed in their bedroom, Saltbaker made sure that Y/N couldn't get loose and start hurting herself again.. He worried for her, and her safety.. He feared for the their daughter's safety, their son's safety, including Y/N's brother's safety..

He just wanted Y/N to be safe and happy, and not like this! He never wanted to ever experience something like this ever again! Saltbaker decided to take Y/N to a therapist, so that she can get out everything she had been feeling.. Everything!