Chapter One Ascension

Start from the beginning

How is that possible that the stars listen to the will of a demonic evil cultivator such as Wei WuXian said Lan Qiren angrily

Perhaps we have gotten it wrong said ZeWu-Jun, I feel as though we are missing something and only father knows but, he has silenced himself and no one but Sizhui can enter the cave.

XiChen, have you forgotten what he has done? Asked Lan Qiren

I am just speaking of what I learned uncle nothing more said XiChen as he smiled

When Wen Yuan was sleeping Lan Zhan would play enquiry hoping to catch a glimpse of the person he loved and thus it became, a every night experience and his heart broke more every day, yet the ghost realm did not care, it was their fault their king was killed the way he was killed.

Lan QingHeng-Jun, took to teaching Lan Yuan secretly and told him everything he desired about Hua Ying, the heavens, the ghost realm, the demon realm and the celestial realm while his father was placed in seclusion for his crimes of standing against his clan and injuring thirty-three of the clan disciples.

Soon after the celebration ended in the mortal realm, the ghosts, water demons, ghouls everyone came and sought revenge for what the world has done. Every sect big and small had problem and they all cursed Wei Wuxian even more for the misfortunes thye were now facing.

Nobody could summon Wei WuXian's soul, which meant that his soul had disappeared. It might have been torn apart by the corpses that devoured him. Or, it might have escaped. If was the first, then all is well. Then again, nobody doubts the fact that the Yiling Patriarch has the power to move mountains and empty seas. If was the last, his soul would eventually return to revive in his body.

The various clans set one hundred and twenty stone beasts on top of the burial mounds and initiated frequent soul-summoning rituals, followed by heightened vigilance and searches for strange occurrences from all over the world. In the thirteen years nothing happened, More and more people were starting to believe that, maybe, the YiLing Patriarch perished. The ghosts and monsters calmed down after the Tenth year then disappeared all-together, the terror finally disappeared, and everything became legend.

In the heaven's thirteen years ago.

The alignment is done now we wait said Ling Wen.

The skies darkened, never has the skies been so black "it is starting" she said as the first bolt shot down and hit the bodies, then another and another. Every time the bolts hit the skins they glowed brighter then after the Twenty first bolt the skins melted into one as they metamorphizes happened they skins were encased by the large light like a cocoon turning the ugly into something beautiful.

He looks like, like...

You mean a pupa like the silks you fell into smirked Hua Cheng

Don't remind us growled Feng Xin

San Lang his butterflies said Xie Lian while pointing at nightshade, the first and beauty all entering the ball of light.

Mm interesting said Hua Cheng

What is? Asked Pei Ming

Hua Ying, looks like we are all going to have to get use to his new form, look here come the rest said Hua Cheng.

Hundreds of golden black butterflies fluttered into the Pupa like dome and disappeared. Then, it exploded. Three hundred and twenty-four bolts in the space of a blink of an eye in the middle laid the most otherworldly figure anyone had ever seen, hair as black as onyx, lips as red as blood that were in a permanent light pout, her face was peach shaped soft and alluring, the curves of his body were more defined, more pronounced it showed elegance and grace, a Picture of royalty. Her skin looked like smooth fine white jade and his fingertips were marked with red dye and gold dust, her hanfu was white and red, he was not the same as he used to be, if anyone saw him now, they wouldn't recognize him yet here he was in his female form, and she was truly the sun goddess and healer this was Hua Lee Ying.