one

dear cassandra,

hi cass. this is the first letter im sending you and i don't even know if it will be sent because you're in another country and i am too. i guess the first thing i want you to remember is the first time we locked eyes (basically the first time we saw each other).

it was my first game with frankfurt and i saw you in the parking lot. i didn't exactly know why you were there but i guess it's because you were coming with a player, i mean the parking lot wasn't so full at the time. i wanted to go to you but i was scared because i didn't want you to think i was scary so i stared at you until you would notice me.

as soon as you had locked eyes with me, you seemed flustered but you did come near me anyways. my heart was pounding so damn hard and i think you realized i was nervous because you had a smile plastered on your face.

"do you speak english?" you asked me. you had such an adorable smile and you made my heart flutter and you were just so beautiful.

"oh, do you play for frankfurt?" and then we continued talking. you told me that you were there to watch the game because you were a big fan of football and you wanted to watch a game. it was funny to me because you didn't know anyone from either teams but you still wanted to watch the game.

it wasn't long before i directed you to the stands and it made me happy that you were in the front row. throughout the whole game, all i could think about is you and your adorable smile. your eyes lit up whenever you would smile and it drove me crazy, cassandra. the first time we locked eyes was something i'd never forget.

love,
lucas.

the media attached is cassandra. she's played by julia barretto and she's filipino :-) i wanted to let a filipino become the main character because there isn't enough football fanfics about an asian character. shoutout to those who have an asian character !! you're the bomb

dedicated to fiona (galactics )because she made the cover and i love her alot !!